When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC BP 5004 Black on Black Pictorial (12 hires pics)

condemore

I thought I was going to pass on the BP but after some reading I ended buying this from rolex2u. (Funny decision, a watch I'm not sure I like from a dealer I have no much info).Prices and communication OK, but transaction took 14 days coming thru registered airmail.

In real, the watch is gorgeous and I like it a lot, very very much, but today, by chance I saw the original in a AD and the 5004 gen is another play of purity and extreme elegance.

I hate the pics of the dealers because you never see cleraly how nice or well made is the watch. With this photos I try you to see the real thing.

VRO_1140.jpg

VRO_1142.jpg

VRO_1174.jpg

VRO_1009.jpg

VRO_1035.jpg

VRO_1063.jpg

VRO_1081.jpg

VRO_1091.jpg

VRO_1134.jpg

VRO_1073.jpg

VRO_1109.jpg

VRO_1207.jpg

Dont care about the haters here that say its not like the gen. If you are happy... you are happy.

imo, there is a difference between being a hater and pointing out to other potential buyers that while a nice looking watch, this one just isn't very accurate.

personally, i don't understand why someone would choose this version over the infinitely more accurate v1 5002 :g:

just my $0.02 (which we all know isn't worth much) :victory:

deltatahoe

Great watch and great pics. Makes me want to have one. Dont care about the haters here that say its not like the gen. If you are happy... you are happy.

You Sir are aflicted with the New Member desease... "I don't care if it's not accurate"... we have all gone through this dreaded phase in our Hobby...

you should really listen to deltaT .... he knows first hand..

Furthermore are you missing the posts that state.. WAIT !!!! there will be a 5004 with a much more accurate dial coming out !! that is a no brainer .. the only draw back would be .. in the rep industry .. soon may be next month or the beggining of next year...

I'm waiting... but then again.. I waited for the 5002 and it was all worth it... B)

But do what you do... you can alway's buy the correct dial when it comes out.. or wear the "incorrect" one... and sooner rather than later.. "you will care"