When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Tag Heuer Replica. Calibre 1

chrgod

Seems like there is a new Tag Heuer replica on the market. I have not seen it mentioned before, so thought I should post it. :)

A nice big watch, with double AR. Crown seems a bit thicker on the rep, but it actually suits the design better.. The red on the seconds hand also seems a bit rough.

Is this the first Tag Heuer replica to use the Asian Unitas movement?

This seems to be a special edition Carrera. Special decorated movement, with the "avant garde" styling.

15.jpg

Replica

picture.jpg

Genuine

tag-heuer-carrera-calibre1-vintage-.jpg

Genuine

21.jpg

Replica

picture3.jpg

Genuine

The Genuine comes in a nice box..

picture2.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

All in all it seems ok for a 178USD watch, even though I personally would prefer the IWC Big Pilot for "Big watch under 200 USD"

Carrera 1 at Josh

Not sure about this one. Nice box and all. TAG/Heuers being on the low end of the LUXes. No denying its a nice looking watch with old time elegance to it but probably would not get much wrist time considering all those other great watches out there.

Happy Timekeeping

Gunnar B)

Not sure about this one. Nice box and all. TAG/Heuers being on the low end of the LUXes. No denying its a nice looking watch with old time elegance to it but probably would not get much wrist time considering all those other great watches out there.

Happy Timekeeping

Gunnar B)

That one looks nice, do any other dealers sell it? Also, has anybody seen one in person? If so, how does it look compared to the gen?

Edited by borz

• 3 weeks later...