When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG1: TV shows

JohnG

give the office a look see - makes me laugh... steve corell - pure jokes

large_office-originalcast.jpg

and totally unrelated to the office:

Massive%20Tits.jpg

Not bad, but the original English version murders it....

If you liked the UK version of the Office, check out Extras.

And Flight of the Concord (New Zealand)

30 Rock is worth a watch too.

Have been watching Dexter....give it big points...

Stargate Atlantis - not too bad.....a little bit galaxy quest..

Doctor Who....Last 5 seasons are brilliant...Do it..you won't regret it.

Watch it with Torchwood...it's good too...also an anagram of Doctor Who...

BSG deserves points.

About to try out Sanctuary, but I'm not sure yet....

Keep meaning to watch Deadwood, but I don't have time.

Dresden files...took a bit of effort, but was worth it.

Sarah Connor Chronicles...ok if there's nothing else to watch...Episode 1 was ok.

Now....some real dirt...check out Underbelly.

Completely true story about organised crime in Melbourne during the 80's and 90's.

13 Part Series...worth a look....the courts banned it in my state due to some cases related to this are still in court.

Yep, Dr Who and Tourchwood should be to your likeing. There's a Pommy show called "Teachers" that I think you would enjoy.

Anyone see the first episode of "Summer Hights High" on cable last weekend? It's an Aussie mockumentery and very funny. I don't know how well it will translate to an American audiance and I'd love to hear nack if anyone caught it. If you didn't, do yourself a favor and catch up.

More info HERE It's camp. it's crass but it's funny.

The ABC has a lot of programing available for DL. Some may not be available OS but the ABC made ones should be. I recomend Navy Divers, a doco series on the subject and a funny sitcom called Very Small Business for starters. Enjoy.

Col.

Thanks guys!

And I can download pretty much ANYTHING on eMule - there is little I can't find - sadly there are only a couple of episodes of Hawaii Five-O, one of my all time favorites. Old series like that are tough, but all the recent stuff is available.

Thanks guys!

And I can download pretty much ANYTHING on eMule - there is little I can't find - sadly there are only a couple of episodes of Hawaii Five-O, one of my all time favorites. Old series like that are tough, but all the recent stuff is available.

Oh, John!.....download Callan!

Seriously good!...First 2 seasons are lost, but season 3 should be about.....circa what Col? 1973?

Awesome...Edward Woodward is a complete bastard.

Big points.

Oh, John!.....download Callan!

Seriously good!...First 2 seasons are lost, but season 3 should be about.....circa what Col? 1973?

Awesome...Edward Woodward is a complete bastard.

Big points.

Amen!

I should have mentioned Callan myself, I'm a big fan - have been since I saw it the first time around in the sixties. Seasons 3 (often advertised as season 1, but there ya go) 4 & 5 are available on DVD, so should be out there somewhere. Superb writing.

Amen!

I should have mentioned Callan myself, I'm a big fan - have been since I saw it the first time around in the sixties. Seasons 3 (often advertised as season 1, but there ya go) 4 & 5 are available on DVD, so should be out there somewhere. Superb writing.

Ooohyeah!

Apparrently, the first 2 seasons are lost...never to return...shame.

Someone at the BBC threw out the masters.

Deadwood and The Wire are the two finest drama series i've ever seen, bar none.

the writing, the acting, the subject matter, the writing. the characters in both series are not your typical 2-dimensional stock stereotypes. they and the situations they inhabit are as fleshed out and 3-dimensional as any i've ever seen. 6 Feet Under was also very very good, but a little too whiny for me. Dexter is very dark and very fun. the mini-series, "Band of Brothers" was also very very good.