When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Drop Shipping?

PhilVT

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know if Puretime uses drop shipping? I want to buy from them because they offer more options with movements/straps/etc., but I would also like to order from someone who can show me a picture of EXACTLY what I'm buying before I pay for it.

Thanks.

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know if Puretime uses drop shipping? I want to buy from them because they offer more options with movements/straps/etc., but I would also like to order from someone who can show me a picture of EXACTLY what I'm buying before I pay for it.

Thanks.

It will be easier (much sorter list) to say who doesn't.

...and yes Puretime does dropshipping just like many other dealers do.

It will be easier (much sorter list) to say who doesn't.

...and yes Puretime does dropshipping just like many other dealers do.

Am told Eurotimez wont do drop shipping?

You might give King a try. Although I have never purchased from her, I understand that she will send you a picture of the exact watch that will be shipped for your approval. You should write simple and direct sentences as her English is limited and she uses an on line translator. Perhaps someone with direct experience with her can verify.

You might give King a try. Although I have never purchased from her, I understand that she will send you a picture of the exact watch that will be shipped for your approval. You should write simple and direct sentences as her English is limited and she uses an on line translator. Perhaps someone with direct experience with her can verify.

I have read a LOT of horror stories with King in the past six months.

Ruby and Chris at EuroTimez don't drop ship. Chris is more expensive but does a comprehensive QC check. Ruby is slower, no QC (other than having the watch in her possession), but less expensive. Precious Time and Narikaa don't drop ship either and are reliable sellers.

Platinum member says "No"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ummm... precious time and narikaa DON'T dropship. Are you confused about that?

Puretime and Precious time are two different dealers... Is that what you meant - you thought we were contradicting each other?

ummm... precious time and narikaa DON'T dropship. Are you confused about that?

Puretime and Precious time are two different dealers... Is that what you meant - you thought we were contradicting each other?

Sorry guys, I am a [censored]. Its about time I learned to think before I speak! Be gentle with me :)

Hey everyone,

Thanks.

:clapping: why not read what the members share in their respective "trade reviews" sections? if you not have this patience you will never find a satisfactory answer...

I was under the impression that every watch I ordered went through a rigorous QC check at the factory and was sent out to the dealers ONLY after it passed the white glove inspection process. After that the watches are hand delivered by Chinese super-models to the respective dealers, who in turn re-inspect the watches and then have them blessed by Bhuddist monks and then kissed by angels before mailing them off.

Was I mis-informed?

Edited by jot9011

I was under the impression that every watch I ordered went through a rigorous QC check at the factory and was sent out to the dealers ONLY after it passed the white glove inspection process. After that the watches are hand delivered by Chinese super-models to the respective dealers, who in turn re-inspect the watches and then have them blessed by Bhuddist monks and then kissed by angels before mailing them off.

Was I mis-informed?

Nope - that's exactly how it goes down.