When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG1: Let's get RWG1 back up

JohnG

Well, my eyes do glaze over sometimes reading all the histrionic prattle of the Flying Dutchman crew now without a boat, but, within spirit, don't forget to let me know by PM when the new ship sails. I'm not down by the harbor enough nowadays to keep up to date with the ramblings of the press gang and don't cotton to Shanghaied measures since I usually always had a few in me when "posted" at RWG1, but I'll sign on for an un-moderated forum. S'not like I haven't been an advocate of the anarchist cruise before. Shouldn't have a Looney Bin this time around as that seems redundant and a moot point.

I would hope that somebody saved the Merry Christmas header (pretty sure Ryyannon has it), that would be a great start and set the tone for those that think all the disorderly conduct had somehow been finally sunk. Oh, and watches might even be discussed from time to time. Over to you.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg, again - IT IS NOT PERSONAL INFORMATION, it is PUBLIC information.

But, anyway, thank you for help in editing.

I just thought somebody can find JB and ask for help in RWG1 things.

Yes, I think $160 is not a big money, I thought it's thousands.

I'm willing to pay for a year or more, no problem.

Just get our home back, PLEASE!!!

Luthier: sorry, but you don't get it. Knowing who or what to look for is one thing. Posting said details on a public forum for viewing by casual passers buy is another. :p Never mind, sorted now. :)

Anyhow - thanks for offering to kick in some dough. FWIW when IPB was first available it was even cheaper - i.e. free (!), but they pulled the free version offline a couple of years back. There are also some hosting options that include a licence for iPB, which may be a good starting point for us. I'm looking at the options now.

Glad that's setteled without a big dust up. One point you didn't make to Luthier is that personaly I wouldn't even have posted his name. You will find that most of us do not even know that as JB was a private sorta guy. He talked about tennis and I'm shure you could deduce his name from there with a bit of sluthing but you never heard it from him. People who take such a stance especialy when he held together a forum he had little more intrest in than Blade deserve to have their privacy respected. I;m afraid it's Dave I would be berateing. Sorry mate but that should have gone by PM "No real names". I know the real names of a few peeps here who never use them in open forum and i would NEVER repeat them in the open.

I think if you think about it Dave, you just may agree.

Regards,

Col.

I wonder what the REAL story behind that pic is.

I'll be it is a good one.

:)

I will call the number I think is for JB's work this afternoon. I think most of would like to get the database - there is good info there, lots of history, OUR history, and it is our home. As much as I like the other forums, that one is the only one I have ever felt truly at home in.

Will let you guys know how the call goes...

what the fuck do we need a loony bin for

the loonys are gonna own the fucking place

My original point exactly, if the inmates are running the asylum, doesn't a Looney Bin just serve as an ordinary subforum since all the holding cells are then just the same?

Kingofhearts2.JPG

Guys, had a big day today, got back late from Oviedo, talked to Neil on Skype (he is sending me a new GMTIIc and we had a nice conversation about rep forums in general), and I am tired so I am leaving calling JB until tomorrow.

I am going to have some dinner, watch an episode of The Unit and post a little... fun tonight, call tomorrow, kay?

I will be around tonight for a bit...