When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from Texas

lsfwatches

Been lookin' around for a while and thought it only polite to say hello... and more importantly thank you to all the members who have provided so much insight and information. I've only bought from Andrew and so far my collection has been a Tag Link (quartz... yes, I know), Omega PO lite (just recieved and very happy with it, Omega SMP GMT, and a Breitling CE.

Every time with Andrew has been 101%.. I have no idea how he manages to get product from Asia to Texas in less than 5 days, all for less than $25. Amazing.

Anyway, I'll be looking in and again, Hello everyone.

Welcome, Texan!

Where in Texas (big place, you know!) ? I am from Houston. There is a Houston local gathering planned this coming Saturday, 22nd. If you are from the Houston area, I invite you and hope you will attend.

For details look at the announcement of the upcoming Houston GTG in the GTG section of the forum.

In any case, enjoy your time with this forum, this great source of information and pleasure in this hobby. Best regards!

Welcome, Texan!

Where in Texas (big place, you know!) ? I am from Houston. There is a Houston local gathering planned this coming Saturday, 22nd. If you are from the Houston area, I invite you and hope you will attend.

For details look at the announcement of the upcoming Houston GTG in the GTG section of the forum.

In any case, enjoy your time with this forum, this great source of information and pleasure in this hobby. Best regards!

Thanks Bob.... I'm in Austin but get to Houston very often. 'Unfortunately' I'll be in Europe that weekend but will certainly try and make the next gathering. Thanks again.

By the way everyone. I just watched Quantum of Solace last night..... the PO 'lite' I bought just doesn't match up - bracelet for starters! Looks like it was a false economy as I'll be buying the 4th Gen PO as soon as I get back! Does anyone know if Ruby's PO 42mm is the 4th Gen? She's a few dollars less than TT. For some reason the 'contact' part of her site didn't seem to work?

Thanks