When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A mountain of reps!

Corgi

Hi friends,

I was browsing youtube today and by chance found a really interesting clip that I just had to share...

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on that! Incidentally, my favorite one is on the cameraman's wrist....

Quick edit: I just noticed the clip has a link to some rep site; notice that I'm not endorsing any website in the video, best to stick to our trusted dealers here. Thanks.

Hi friends,

I was browsing youtube today and by chance found a really interesting clip that I just had to share...

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on that! Incidentally, my favorite one is on the cameraman's wrist....

Quick edit: I just noticed the clip has a link to some rep site; notice that I'm not endorsing any website in the video, best to stick to our trusted dealers here. Thanks.

QC at it's finest ;):p

Joking aside, that's an interesting clip, thanks for sharing :good:

yeah, that's sinowatch.com. he's all over youtube with these videos he shoots of his rep's. he displays all their functions and scratches 'em and shows 'em frm every angle. he's out of guangzhou, only takes western union and bank wire, goes by the name of "mickey". i came across him during my own due diligence looking for rep sellers before i was introduced to rwg. i know a couple of guys who've bought from him n they got their reps and were happy. i gotta say, his website and video channel on youtube is pretty damn persuasive because he shows the watches he has in plain video capture. nothing slick or corporate about it, like the scam sites. i was so tempted to try a buy from him (even traded emails with him), but i was a noob n his payment method made me too nervous. but i corresponded with a couple of guys who actually transacted with him successfuly. i'm just happy i stumbled upon to rwg...!!!!

anybody else know/try him?

just to be real clear, i also am not endorsing/vouching for him in any way, shape, or form. i'm merely saying i've come across his site and youtube channel before i found rwg and spoke to a few other people who had bought from him. i'll take our trusted dealers with the 100's of transactions thank you very much!!!

Edited by kitersoze

Interesting video. Very current, as most of those watches look like the newest from 2008. It is funny how these watches are piled into boxes like t shirts.