When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone Receive 187 Bezel Yet?

What's happening with yours? I'm still waiting -- I ended up having to send the entire watch back for a swap . . .

Eddie just PMd me about an exchange. I live in his city so it's pretty easy for me to drop it off for him.

Interestingly enough, I brought the watch to work today to show a WIS client of mine and the f*cking pearl fell out of it. I don't know what I'll do with the new one. To remove all the markers AND pearl to reglue is a serious pain.

Eddie just PMd me about an exchange. I live in his city so it's pretty easy for me to drop it off for him.

Interestingly enough, I brought the watch to work today to show a WIS client of mine and the f*cking pearl fell out of it. I don't know what I'll do with the new one. To remove all the markers AND pearl to reglue is a serious pain.

Hey me and Geopatr69 had a mini GTG in North Van last week - we should have had you allong too! Next time.

Interestingly enough, I brought the watch to work today to show a WIS client of mine and the f*cking pearl fell out of it.

Funny you should mention that, the pearl on 187 I returned had a small piece missing from it -- not big enough to raise a stink with EL, but big enough to annoy me. Hopefully I'll get a better pearl this time . . .

• 1 month later...

ok guys....now it is my turn...lost few days ago the marker on the bezel that is surrounding the pearl....I PM-ed EL to see what can be done...but still no reply....

well, you guys that have experience....does he ship the new bezel or just the little thing that has to be glued?

tnx for any eventual reply....

You can be cool with ED. If there is spare parts and he can get them he will ship them to you!!! ED is a true gent!!!

//robi

i know that EL will try to work it out...but i just wanted to hear experiences what other members had with the same issue...

......I still wait for my replacement markers. But EDDIE promised me that they were allready shipped......and of course we know EL´s service :)

Will keep you updated,

Theo

hi!

tnx for answering...what have you lost...and what replacements are you getting...only the markers or the whole bezel?

tnx

Of all the reps out there, this one has to the one with the best and worst said about it. I've read so many posts like this but still ordered one on sunday after a few drinks. I guess I'll just have to hope I'm lucky and get a good bezel.

well, good bezel?...i tought i had one...had it for two weeks...but then one day suddenly left without one marker...i think that all bezels have the problem...just a matter of time when you'll loose something...i checked my bezel when the watch arrived and i tought that there is no way that something is gonna fell of...but it did...

• 2 weeks later...

...another 13 days w/o any notice on the bezel markers.

Has anybody out there got their spare markers or bezels??

I know it is hard to get the spare parts, but a good service should cover this.

I believe EL will take care, I strongly believe. :please::pray:

best wishes, Theo

Edited by PAM1A

• 4 weeks later...

LOOSING PATIENCE....A MONTH AND A HALF WITHOUT THE 187 on my wrist!!!!...[censored]ing bezel markers....can anybody confirm me the recipt of the spare parts....please tell methat some of you got it....so there is a chance for me to get it too...i spent more than 400$ on the watch...and i am really [censored] that i cannot wear it.....

Edited by dadog13

This rep officially sucks - so does dealers spare parts service... not always, but here it does massive.

Sorry to hear all your problems. Glad I didn't buy that nasty thing...

After all I hear I am also glad I gave mine away....