When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

VDB`s 6152 Angelus Brown Dial Watch

VDBroucke

I hope to see more pics of this alarm one.

Please VDB and others, post here pics of base dial with angelus,

i will do the same when back at home.

About pics on the volker site last year, i don't remember to have see one with alarm movement.

i hope to have pics on my PC.

And about book, all vintage lovers need it, a very nice one ; mine is now very use as i read it a lot during this year :D

Edited by Clint Eastwood

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 4-liner pictured is a redial with 'Officine Panerai' added at a later date, along with a new second hand. The Club Panerai forums have it for sale at the moment, with a little history included - so whilst it is rare, it is not original.

Yes, not all original, and with this brushed case i don't like.

i am always surprise about angelus vintage pam, because 4 years back 95% of the vintage you can see have Rolex movement but the holy grail for all fans are the ang powered ones, and from the last two years 50% of pics you find are from angelus pams; so too easy to mod a gen vintage one ?

yes and i think many ``GEN-Vintage`` panerai`s is not all original...

many features later installed and the italian guy have big fantasys for this...

i think the good vintage panerai works here in the forums is not worse

Yes, we can be proud of our work, and honestly i better like my vintage "rep" than the most of the current Panerai available

100% base angelus...

spot9210jpgANG.jpg

Are you sure this pic is good, or retouched ? i have the same pic from months on my homecomputer but it has the subdial :

angelus1953.jpg

just to let you know guys, I am the third one in the game... :D

and I am ready to spend a little fortune to get it! :o

Yes, i think that we are a lot here who want it and who are ready to spend a fortune for it :D

And i have achieved my new case and strap for it so i realy need this motor :whistling: ; case are a lot of mods, slimmed and rounded, thick plexi, new CG and lever axe, plexi domed back, and Rolex type single side spring bars ; so a good idea will be to put it in my case, no ? :lol:

newang1.jpg

Are you sure this pic is good, or retouched ? i have the same pic from months on my homecomputer but it has the subdial :

I'm sure Antiquorum has a Photoshop artist to make us all think about the base Angelus (and makes me wonder of the geniunity of the item sold).

And i have achieved my new case and strap for it so i realy need this motor :whistling: ; case are a lot of mods, slimmed and rounded, thick plexi, new CG and lever axe, plexi domed back, and Rolex type single side spring bars ; so a good idea will be to put it in my case, no ? :lol:

newang1.jpg

Love the strap. May I ask where did you source that?

Cheers!

nice...

is this a bruno strap?

ready is a nice angelus 6152/1

very good work

the pic is a repro...i`m sprechless

exactly same watch and the dial reworked in this pic

wot is this for a guy and wot is the finish with this???

Yes VDB, i was sure you will know it's a Simona bruno strap; you have good eyes man ^_^

About strap, i mod it by mod the edge, seems more rought now, mods the keeper assembled as a gen, and of course change the buckle and sewn it again; the buckle are from S. , i just do a better finish, and made a new tongue like on gen, here apic to show it :

newang2.jpg

About my case i just wait for the new run of dial from RMC, and i will asemble it ! i am so impatient to receive it !

About retouched pic, what i can say is i like my rep selfmade as a gen, as with a gen i never be sure it is "full" gen, never mod; as like i say before i am very surprise that now half of pics of vintage calling as "gen" have a ang240 motor.

but maybe i say it because i will never have enough money to buy a gen vintage... :lol:

Like you, the one we make, is the one we prefer to wear, always good choice no ? :D

Buyer it's not me as i even don't know about what auction ended you talk; can you give me the item number ? by PM if you want.

i have mix up something

the auction is going on... but with this promotion it will goes for a high price. And i am not ready to bid some thousands $$$$$

c