When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

William Henry Studios

RobbieG

As watch guys we all of course tend to appreciate the finer things in life. I also like to give plugs to those who do exceptional work. I have bought a few pieces from him over the years and can't say enough about him. My Father turned me on to him and in fact I just ordered another knife for myself.

So for those of you that are unfamiliar, may I present William Henry. Maker of the some of the coolest pocket knives (and pens) you ever saw. Each piece takes at least 8 months and over 800 steps to complete. The pocket knife equivalent to A. Lange & Sohne complications...

http://www.williamhenrystudio.com/catalog.html

Yes, great stuff Shundi. They are not cheap with starting prices approaching a grand, but hey, you only live once right? For me, I just love the fact that in this cheap ass - mechanized - just microwave and serve - Wal Mart world we live in there is still someone out there that spends a year making a f'n letter opener. God bless him. I almost want to just send him another grand without getting anything in return as a way of saying how much I appreciate the last of these dying breeds. One day they will all be gone and that will be a sad, sad day...