When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HBB bracelet replicated!

Mickey Padge

Looks like it is not the first factory either, but the other factory who produce the cheaper low beat HBB's....

Will be interesting to follow this, as the main cartel dealers don't stock the "cheaper" HBB's.....

I have never really been comfortable with the clasp on the HBB rubber strap, so this will be a sweet option B)

I wonder at the cost though, and if it can be ordered seperately?

Inpect more carefully. The endlink mteal piece is less extended for fitting the bracelet. I got this confirmation from the local Hublot agent too. The gen use different endlinks. So looks like the rep uses the same and mod the bracelet to fit. It will be a big flaw straight away just by looking at it in real.

It is wrong. The gen uses different endlinks for the strap and bracelet.HBB Bracelet

Hey Bert,

How is it wrong. I aksed King and accordingly there will be a logo on the buckle side, which I think should be right. Can you highlight a bit more on the difference in endlinks? Thanks, would really be great to know as I intend to buy one.

Thanks

Explained in above response.

Hi,

Sorry saw that. Please put up with my ignorance but besides the logo which is to be confirmed by King, really do not understand what you mean? Gen uses different end links? I am assuming end links are the parts at the end or begining of bracelet?

Sorry, I can't see any major difference between the gen picture and Kings rep.....

Hey, I agree with you! As long as King can veirfy tha there is a logo on the buckle part, I will buy. However, I am really terrible in spotting all these minute details so am hoping Bert can enlighten me more.

you know, the original 1st factory hublot maker literally fcuked himself.

if he had taken ONE class in economics (which that idiot most likely didnt), he KNEW that a price tag of 1000$+ on such an easy rep would attract SO many new entrants. There are about 10 Hublot makers now.

If he had set the price to around 300-400$, there would be NO competition and he would be the sole supplier. But he was greedy and he thought he was smart. In the end I hope all the other makers make more money on their cheaper watches through volume.

And hey, its good for us, if the 1st factory would have sold for 300 we wouldnt see those bracelets now!

This is the easy bracelet to replicate and I am surprised they have not done it before. IMO, the bracelet with the carbon fiber midlinks is the only one for this watch. My ultimate is all rose gold, polished ceramic bezel, rose gold and CF bracelet. I wonder if they will make a fully iced bracelet to go with the iced out case version. Now that would be ultimate.

This is the easy bracelet to replicate and I am surprised they have not done it before. IMO, the bracelet with the carbon fiber midlinks is the only one for this watch. My ultimate is all rose gold, polished ceramic bezel, rose gold and CF bracelet. I wonder if they will make a fully iced bracelet to go with the iced out case version. Now that would be ultimate.

wait..

you have a rose gold bracelet...?

how'd you pull that off? :o personal AD connect?