When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seems like Gen Bell&Ross have their share of problems too

wiseman

Guys,

I am currently waiting for a B&R rep from Chris...

In the meantime I signed up for the B&R official forum and took a look around and it seems like even gen-owners have their share of problems...

For instance this guy (posted Sat Sep 06, 2008)

"...Less than 45 days ago I purchased a BR-02, my first Bell & Ross. As an owner of Rolex's, Panerai and a few Tag Heuer's I have had very few problems with watches until now.

I chose the BR-02 as I love the look and feel of the watch, unfortunately I have many problems that include the hands of the watch touching and removing the white on the minute (and hour) hands, occasional bezel resistance when trying to use it and the band seems to get turned up on all four corners where the rubber meets the metal of the watch.

Currently Bell & Ross has the watch and prefers to repair it and not replace a miss-manufactured watch, which is a great concern as there are many problems from with this specific watch.

This is the new era for Bell & Ross and it appears they are able to meet the quality control and customer satisfaction of other high-end brands.

As requested and to see how Bell & Ross resolves this problem, I will update to let those asking know how they handle these manufacturing and customer service concerns...."

interesting to say the least, and a good reminder to all those that complain about all the problems with reps. the reality of the matter is that gens have issues too, and they are MUCH more expensive to take care of...

the most interesting part of that post for me was that the hands on the watch were touching -- i had the exact same problem with my b&r 03-92 :bangin:

deltatahoe