When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does anyone have Final Cut Studio 2?

slay

I'm sorry, but one has to have a complete RETARDATION (imagine that in borat voice!) to make such a deduction.

Copying is as much stealing as buying a replica. So YOU are guilty as charged. Just because something is free, doesnt mean I would also take it if it cost money. Only dumb people make such a connotation (or people who have some financial interest, but I dont see "one" to be an apple exec).

And I for one (yeah, thats the douche's way if saying I!) can say, that I have spend enough money with Apple to copy Final Cut Studio. I wonder how much money YOU have costs Panerai and who not in "free" catalogues and wasted AD time, just because you wanted to impress them with your little fake watch. Of course I could just try to write a suck-up eMail to steve jobs and hope to get it for free, but I doubt this works twice!

Edited by slay

I need it, and can't afford to buy it and since it's 52GB, I'd rather give someone a few bucks for burning it for me than download for 2weeks straight :)

WTF? 52GB?

Oh, I see. It has all the apps in it. Are you sure you need them all?

Seeing as it requires dual-layer DVDs, I don't get enough of a success rate burning them to make it worthwhile. Sorry.

WTF? 52GB?

Oh, I see. It has all the apps in it. Are you sure you need them all?

Seeing as it requires dual-layer DVDs, I don't get enough of a success rate burning them to make it worthwhile. Sorry.

I figured I might aswell get the full package and decide afterwards what I need and what I dont need ;)

You have the full studio edition or the pro/express?

wish there were 60GB USB sticks (affordable ones ;) ), I agree, DL is a pain in the butt, only tried it twice, and lets just say I wasnt happy with the result.

Pug - which branded dual-layer DVDs do you use? I tend to stick to Taiyo Yuden for CDs, Taiyos or Taiyo-dye Verbatims for DVDs but have never tried dual-layers. Never had a problem with degrading discs since I started getting Taiyo Yuden - I think they were one of the first to make CD-Rs and were always known as top quality, I did a lot of research at the time and found them so much better than Ridisc, Ritek (which have improved a lot since then0, Prodisc, CMC, etc.

I was thinking of Verbatims but they arent cheap and use the MKM dye. I figured they arent *too* much more than single layer and I need the space saving as well as backing up all my junk!

If dual-layer really isn't that great I'll stay away, or even consider a Blu Ray writer... 25gb would save me space... I have over 2TB in hard disks for 2 computers and NAS now I think.

PS. Slay - sorry I can't help you, I don't have it.

How about buying a small hard drive that someone could copy them onto?

Also I assume you want Apple Final Cut Studio v2 0 MAC OSX UB DVDR D1-DYNAMiCS - Apple Final Cut Studio v2 0 MAC OSX UB DVDR D9-DYNAMiCS ?

EDIT: Oh and where are you located?

Edited by n00b

I'm sorry, but one has to have a complete RETARDATION (imagine that in borat voice!) to make such a deduction.

Copying is as much stealing as buying a replica. So YOU are guilty as charged. Just because something is free, doesnt mean I would also take it if it cost money. Only dumb people make such a connotation (or people who have some financial interest, but I dont see "one" to be an apple exec).

And I for one (yeah, thats the douche's way if saying I!) can say, that I have spend enough money with Apple to copy Final Cut Studio. I wonder how much money YOU have costs Panerai and who not in "free" catalogues and wasted AD time, just because you wanted to impress them with your little fake watch. Of course I could just try to write a suck-up eMail to steve jobs and hope to get it for free, but I doubt this works twice!

I have no need to impress anyone whit fake watches :rolleyes:

And if you did not get it i was joking.

I em a warez junkie.

Cheers

I have no need to impress anyone whit fake watches :rolleyes:

And if you did not get it i was joking.

I em a warez junkie.

Cheers

I have no need to impress anyone whit fake watches :rolleyes: <-- and you are here because?

And if you did not get it i was joking. <-- a roll eyes emoticon with a halo on its head. Yes, its incredibly obvious that your a world famous comedian ;)

How about buying a small hard drive that someone could copy them onto?

Also I assume you want Apple Final Cut Studio v2 0 MAC OSX UB DVDR D1-DYNAMiCS - Apple Final Cut Studio v2 0 MAC OSX UB DVDR D9-DYNAMiCS ?

EDIT: Oh and where are you located?

If that is 9 discs with about 50Gigs with all the apps included, then yes ;)

I'm in the netherlands and germany.

I have no need to impress anyone whit fake watches :rolleyes: <-- and you are here because?

And if you did not get it i was joking. <-- a roll eyes emoticon with a halo on its head. Yes, its incredibly obvious that your a world famous comedian ;)

Exactly!