When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch 2002`

guesswho

I no longer have this beauty, however, i thought i'd post the pics of her up on here to help people compare their reps to the genuine article.

90241-28501.jpg

90241-28502.jpg

90241-28503.jpg

90241-28504.jpg

90241-28505.jpg

excuse the poor camera work, but hey, at least you know they haven't been 'photoshopped' :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I no longer have this beauty, however, i thought i'd post the pics of her up on here to help people compare their reps to the genuine article.

I can see by the scratches on the crystal and the lack of display back that you had the real Moon Watch. Respect.

I'd hate to have needed to sell this. :blink:

i brought it when i took a placement on my degree

i was earning what felt like mega bucks at the time (£22k) and had little to no outgoings. a year later and i [censored] away all my money and was back at uni for my final year and reached my overdraft limit so she had to go.

i start working full time again in september, so lots of watches for me once more :thumbsupsmileyanim:

i have well and truly been bitten by the watch bug :D

Really nice watch... It is one of those "affordable" legendary watches..

I think I will buy a vintage Speedy (probably early 1970ties) as my first genuine expensive watch. :) Actually, I like the Speedmaster X-33 "Mars" watch also... Although it is dismissed by most enthusiasts.