When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Remove this guy from the gene pool?

Johnkaz

ROFLMAO

Awesome........obviously a wind up..........like the guy who poured sand into his intake to sandblast his headders........lol

ROFLMAO

Awesome........obviously a wind up..........like the guy who poured sand into his intake to sandblast his headders........lol

If you carry on reading the post which goes forever, it appears the guy really did it, he keeps aking if his car will be OK. I almost felt sorry for him!!

It cant be true!

No one is that stupid!

Try this one http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f7/i-got-mar...nd-pics-877461/

Yeah this was a great old joke that had been running around for some time. I had heard about this one before somewhere but I forget where. This is exactly why I love the internet forums. You can post just about anything no matter how absurd and sit back and watch as more often than not the masses will believe it tooth and nail and then passionately debate it for days no matter how big of a whopper it is. I think it sort of teaches us all not to just blindly allow things to go unquestioned if they seem absurd or too good to be true or to bad to be true as it were. Here is the post from the guy admitting it was a hoax...

11-27-2008, 09:51 PM #221

TheRealMarkNieb

Vehicle: notta

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well to everyone thats sending me messages, the jokes on you for actually believing this and still talking about it over a year later. Was just a big joke started by OneFastEclipes just to see peoples reactions, and apparently its reached just about every car forum around so guess its safe to say we won. I dont own a mustang nor have ever owned one, so no i dont have a cobra to sell you.

The account almost got banned for him having two accounts on same ip but he gave them some story about why and they let him go.