When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Le Collezione

Noel Fleischer

ok- starting from top right.

Rolex TT Ceramic GMT; Breitling Navitimer; Omega 42mm PO, G-P Ferrari;

Rolex DJ (parially hidden SS/salmon face); Movado SS; Rolex DJ TT RG;

Michelle chrono, Coach Chrono; Franck Mueller Casablanca; TOP BOX

Tag Aquaracer (Chrono Quartz); Jacques LeMans Chrono (Swiss Valjoux); IWC Aquatimer TI Chrono:

B & M Riviera Chrono (AP lookalike); PAM 40mm 050; Daniel Richard Chrono( Swiss Valjoux);

Ebel TT BOTTOM BOX

thanx alot for the input- i've been collecting for awhile. obviously i'm nutty about watches.

later the 30 or so REPS!

Nice Noel. I never saw all yours at once. I just paired mine down as you know and I'm happy with the decision, but seeing a few of yours is making me want to sniff around again at a few things. As you know I think I'm gonna plunge soon and get a PT DD with the glacier dial

I also didn't know you have a Ti AT. I guess we have more than a few in common. Have you had yours for a while now? Like it on rubber? Worth getting - mine is on bracelet now but I was thinking of changing it up for a bit with the rubber? Much wristtime? That is alot of questions, huh? I'll shut up now..

Anyway, my AT sure gets alot of time. I love it more than anything for casual wear. Nothing goes better with shorts and a T-shirt in my box.

Again, nice collection and congrats.

Thanx Robbie- i know we have similiar tastes and feelings about watch size,etc.

i love your UN Maxidiver. i was gonna get one but ended up with the Omega PO-orange bezel instead.

frankly- i couldn't afford it now.

RE: Ti AT- i have it only 3 months. i bought it used from a friend for $1000!! i couldn't pass it up.

i'm happy with the rubber (i have a rep INGY on SS bracelet)

Good Luck with the DD ( are you gonna get the big one?)

A grand for the AT? WOW. Lucky you man. Good score. Let me know how you are likeing the rubber after a bit.

I hate the big size DD actually. I think it is very clunky and unrefined if you want to know the truth. I think the smaller is perfect. I will only wear it with sleeves really but outside maybe slightly rolled. Those watches look plenty big really. I think many don't realize that the 36MM is deceiving. They wear much bigger than that. So I will get the original one. It is a tough pill to swallow and a lot of dough but it is just so nice and comfortable and substantial it covers a lot of ground. That I am going for the less is more approach now I have a little more leeway in that I'll just have les pieces so if a few are a little pricy it will be easier to justify. I will of course get rid of my DJ when I get it as there is no reason to have both. To be honest I am tempted to just get the WG watch and swap the dial. Rolex premium for PT is ridiculous but I have just got to have the glacier. Yum...

Thanx Robbie- i know we have similiar tastes and feelings about watch size,etc.

i love your UN Maxidiver. i was gonna get one but ended up with the Omega PO-orange bezel instead.

frankly- i couldn't afford it now.

RE: Ti AT- i have it only 3 months. i bought it used from a friend for $1000!! i couldn't pass it up.

i'm happy with the rubber (i have a rep INGY on SS bracelet)

Good Luck with the DD ( are you gonna get the big one?)

You got that right. But you have to be careful even here. A little of the wrong stuff presented in the wrong tone with even a hint of eliteism and you can get smacked pretty hard on all three forums - even if you were kidding. But RWG is very tolerant of gen collectors for the most part. I think you are also pretty quiet and that is really the key here. I'm pretty controversial and well hated by more than a few so gen posting just gives them another excuse to say I don't belong here. But I don't think you have anything to worry about. That you posted 17 and didn't get one smart-a*sed comment is proof of that. If I ever posted 17 you can rest assured some people would have come out to play. A guy told me today he thinks I post my UN MMD "almost every day" just to prove something. I've got the scars to prove being a loudmouth and posting gens can be a no no. Now that I understand the norms here and what the sensitive buttons are I can still get away with some stuff, but I've had to do alot of backpedding and apologetic explaining to clean up more than a few misunderstandings.

thanx JJF!

it seems that this is the only gen friendly board.

i got scolded at RWG1 for posting gens and not 1 person commented at

RG. i think people assumed i was trying to show off or something.

there's no question that this is the most sophisticated rep forum!

Let's see what happens now. I just posted the rest of my collection,

including 30 something reps and some nice gens i got my girlfriend.

the funny thing is Tanfog's collection is posted on all the boards. He literally has more stuff than

many AD's. All people do is applaud that. I'm sure there are people around here with more than 100 watches

so i certainly do not come close to that.

My best friend is actually one of the biggest collectors in Florida. Lots of everything - complications included. He has nearly 200 pieces and the value is well over a million dollars. I mentioned that once on another board and I got lynched. Like I was bragging about it or something? I don't get it. I mean, sheesh, it is his collection, not mine. Go figure.

Anyway, I think it is silly and I tell him so. He never wears any of them and he jast has so much freakin' mosny he doesn't know what to do with it. I tell him he shouldgive it to charity. He has many watches that he has never put on even once. Imagine buying a VC Overseas in all three metals and never wearing any of them? True story.

But anyway, it certainly doesn't explain why anyone would think I was puffing by saying it. Just sharing info about a guy I know who loves watches and is over the top. If I had time i would take him up on his offer to photograph them all. He wants to make an album for them. I would just have to find enough time away from the machines to do it. But there are many. many like him in this world. Maybe some people who have never seen it might think I made it up which is why they flamed me. Hard to believe I suppose if you have never seen or heard about real stuff like that. It is easy to get jaded if you live where I live or in NYC where you are, or lots of spots in Cali. Money looks like it actually grows on trees. One wonders where the heck it all comes from?

Let's see what happens now. I just posted the rest of my collection,

including 30 something reps and some nice gens i got my girlfriend.

the funny thing is Tanfog's collection is posted on all the boards. He literally has more stuff than

many AD's. All people do is applaud that. I'm sure there are people around here with more than 100 watches

so i certainly do not come close to that.

well - i didn't get scolded, but not 1 comment @ RG.

i guess you're right Robbie, maybe we're a little more jaded (and older in my case)

than alot of the people. in NYC- i often wonder how everybody supports all this lavish

stuff.perhaps i was out of touch, but alot of the guys @ RG & RWG1 seem quite successful. for ex; Dave 123

always showing his blinged-out gen Breiting. in the end i think its political- i'm not part of the 'in crowd' there.

Yeah, I think the other two forums are both a little clicky.And I'm not knocking them. Nothing wrong with being tight knit I suppose. Every place, virtual or other wise has its regulars. Although RWG is not clicky at all. We welcome just about anyone here. Take me for example. I am more than a little successfuk at irritating the crap out of more than a few members, and in the end they just smile, shrug it off and move on. Iv'e been here since the first year and they haven't run me off yet :D

And I think you are right. There are a lot of tremendously successful people on all of these forums. Being interested in these watches shows a certain level of sophistication I think. Oafy people aren't going to ever encounter anything like a nice watch anyway. They are usually never going to be motivated enough to even try to run in circles where people might be wearing one. To that end the folks here are quite knowledgeable and obviously successful otherwise they wouldn't even know what these things are or be visting AD's. When one thinks of a replica wearer in the outside world they might think of something quite contrary to the truth which is that most people here are probably professionals and many are either in managerial positions or even own the company. That is pretty common. Just off the top of my head I know a member with an Aston Vantage, another with a 997 GT2, and several who drive S500's and AMG's and M3's and 5's. Not that cars really have much to do with anything - just an example. But I think the average replica collector is doing more than alright professionally.

well - i didn't get scolded, but not 1 comment @ RG.

i guess you're right Robbie, maybe we're a little more jaded (and older in my case)

than alot of the people. in NYC- i often wonder how everybody supports all this lavish

stuff.perhaps i was out of touch, but alot of the guys @ RG & RWG1 seem quite successful. for ex; Dave 123

always showing his blinged-out gen Breiting. in the end i think its political- i'm not part of the 'in crowd' there.