When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai 063 - Gen Crystal Installed!

LegendofSpeed

Ok.... just got this done last night... it's a gen crystal from an A,B,or C series (6mm cyclops)... the design of it was completely different than the rep as it had the cyclops area hollowed out and then a cyclops set inside that hollowed out area...

Props to projectologist, the newest pledge for the SoCal family for helping out with this one... and to all the guys in the family for their continued help and counsel... this was the piece that brought me back into this hobby, and i'm glad it did... Thank you to The Zigmeister as well for making this a masterpiece...

Panerai 063 replica.... ETA 2893-2 movement / The Zigmeister Lume / Genuine Crown install by The Zigmeister / Genuine Crystal and Crown Guard install by me / Lello Datewheel... strap by Schwing, procured from H_U...

If anyone has, or knows how i can get, a correct caseback, let me know please.... i have the b100/500.... need the Cxxxx/1500 OP6524 to complete this!

Beginning pic... replica crystal / watchman cyclops / replica datewheel

IMG_2740.jpg

Intermediate pic...replica crystal / watchman cyclops / Lello datewheel

IMG_3317.jpg

Final... genuine crystal and cyclops / Lello datewheel

IMG_3390.jpg