When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Yet another Replica site suggestion

atencorps

Hi all,

Im looking to buy a replica watch ( since I like the real but I cant afford the real thing).

I like the Hublot watches and came across many sites on the net , the one that looked best was replicahause but then reading on this forum turns out their stuff is rubbish .

Id like people suggestions as to the best place on the net to get a replica Hublot Watch,

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

Welcome aboard. You've found the right place. You can keep reading, and look for dealers that are featured on this site. You can also donate some money to this site and that will afford you access to the dealers section. The dealers here are on the up and up and not rip-offs. Keep reading, sooner or later you'll find what you're looking for.

I came across puretimewatch.com which I found the link from this forum.

Can anyone with watch knowledge inform me how good quality/close to the real thing the Hublots on puretimewatch are ? In terms of the hublot I was looking at the big bang

Also was looking at the Bulgary watches on the puretimewatch and again would be interested in quality rating.

puretime is indeed a quality dealer but as alligoat suggested you do yourself no favours just rushing in here and asking for sites to buy from.

Spend some time reading through our forum and you will not only know who to buy from but also which brands/models are the more accurate and value for money.

Ken

Welcome aboard. This site is great and the members here are insanely knowledgeable about reps and dealers. I did the same thing as you when I first joined, thought I knew which rep I wanted and needed to find info on who to buy it from. I only joined a few days ago but I have done a ton of reading since then and have changed my mind on what I really wanted. I knew a little about watches and reps before but this site changes everything.

Bit of advice, all the questions you can think of asking have most likely already been asked. Use the search feature and do some of your own due diligence about vendors and where to buy from. Much of it might end up depending on where your located, CONUS or EU. What you might find, and what I did, is your tastes will change as you learn more.

Cheers.