When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG Technical

Wow... :o

Thanks Rob, you and Jen just made my day! ^_^

Your craftsmanship and the help of many valued members makes for my best rep watch to date...very excited to get it back home ^_^

1) Dani, my partner in crime, for letting me know about the last batch of swiss 28s that came on the market for a blink of an eye...which I was lucky enough to grab. Hoping to see yours on your wrist too. :drinks:

2) Kruzer for getting us lucky members OEM original PAM crowns. :lol:

3) Ssurfer for the most accurate cyclops for a PAM 28. :yeah:

4) Lello for his DWs...sometimes they work, sometimes they don't...but when they do... :yeah:

5) Theo for hooking up the amazing PVD...I was sold when I saw yours Theo and I'm glad we were able to do the 27 and 28 swap a year ago. :whistling::good:

6) Rob for his usual magic, which is magical...I'm always amazed by your craftsmanship. :lol::1a:

7) Patience...something my dad taught me over the years that has finally sunk in...always strive for the best otherwise you'll never be happy. :victory:

8) RWG for being...RWG...the best community of watch enthusiasts around and having valued members who have each other's backs. :group:

I'll post side by side pics of my PAM 27 and PAM 28 when I get them back...the good and bad twin brothers...but I can't wait to have the darkside on my wrist! :wub:

dave :victory:

Congrats The Zigmeister, excellent work as usuall!

Mine is also on the way back home, would also like to thank FGD for the heads up about the 028, Lello for Datewheel, SSurfer for the cyclops and The Zigmeister for putting everything together.

When it is back it will get the final touches (Rollis PVD and a T crown) and then be ready for some nice strap, black or brown shark for me B)