When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG Technical

Yes, the complete watch is Dave's, the dial close up picture is yours, ready to go later this week, just finishing it up.

Tritium lume is my own special mix.

RG

Wow great Rob.

I now Dave will be trilled to get this in time for the holidays even in this ruff times that he has now.

Its not Tritium mix its magic mix but that is my opinion :p

Looks so amazing the finish and attention to details is out of this world.

Thanks for sharing the photos :)

Cheers,

Dani

Wow great Rob.

I now Dave will be trilled to get this in time for the holidays even in this ruff times that he has now.

Its not Tritium mix its magic mix but that is my opinion :p

Looks so amazing the finish and attention to details is out of this world.

Thanks for sharing the photos :)

Cheers,

Dani

I hope Dave is happy with the results.

Going to install your crystal and yours is all done, serviced etc, time for some testing...

Glad you like the pictures.

- ssurfer

It`s the lighting and distortion, the DW looks ok, if took a direct picture, you would see me in the crystal, and that would ruin everything...:)

RG

- ssurfer

It`s the lighting and distortion, the DW looks ok, if took a direct picture, you would see me in the crystal, and that would ruin everything...:)

Thanks, R!

In this case just have J. handling the camera next time... :lol:

May I ask if that cyclops is one of mine?

Good observation, this is your cyclops.

Thanks for your reply, Rob. Even if my cyclops accounts for less than 1% of your amazing work, I am glad it has an even small part in the most accurate 028 I ever saw. :yahoo:

Thanks for your reply, Rob. Even if my cyclops accounts for less than 1% of your amazing work, I am glad it has an even small part in the most accurate 028 I ever saw. :yahoo:

It is the sum of all the parts that make these projects possible, remove one item, and it`s not the same.

All I do is put all the parts together, without the PVD, or your cyclops, or the DW, or the crown, etc, it wouldn`t happen. I am just the one assembling it all, and adding a few final touches like the lume.

This is what makes RWG the No.1 watch site, far better than any other, we all contribute and make things possible.

RG