When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Are they asleep over @ TZ?

jake48

Somebody should tell Brenda she is on thin ice over at TZ if they figure this one out...

hXXp://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=msg&th=1188750&start=0&rid=7596

(I wasn't sure if the re-router hides the RWG IP Addy so you will have to cut and paste - change the X's to T's)

Watch look familar? Do you think she knows? She says it is a customer's watch....

Somebody should tell Brenda she is on thin ice over at TZ if they figure this one out...

hXXp://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=msg&th=1188750&start=0&rid=7596

(I wasn't sure if the re-router hides the RWG IP Addy so you will have to cut and paste - change the X's to T's)

Watch look familar? Do you think she knows? She says it is a customer's watch....

That is a little brazen :)

Not at all...they should pay RWG members to look for replicas since they seem to suck at it...

Yeah the 'Risti are the same.

I remember Jack @ IWW posting a picture of a PVD 183, probably about 2 years ago, on a thread that had been started to discuss the concept of a black Rad. It provoked a huge debate on the merits v demerits of PVDing a Radiomir. Not one single response picked up that the watch in question was a rep. I emailed Jack and discussed having a PVD job carried out and he admitted that the 183 was a fake and he had forgotten this prior to posting the picture. He expected it to be caught on quickly and was really surprised that no-one spotted it.