When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First Gen Omega.

Irontomkidd

+1.

I'm curious about that too. I always wondered what the sell through numbers on the watch have been compared to the black and black/orange varients and what demographic and end use they are targeting with it. Definitely cool, but way sporty and doesn't seem to have quite as much versatility as the black. I always grin when I see Lani's on the orange rubber though. Cool looking as heck - but just wonder if anyone considers it a "specialty" piece due to the color scheme.

Awesome purchase :good: If you don't mind me asking, what steered you to the pumpkin variant rather than the black? I only ask as I have a (rep) 42mm in Pumpkin, which was a gift, but I killed the movement while trying to regulate it... Moving aside from that, even before killing the movement, I never wore the watch, as it never seemed to blend with anything in my wardrobe, so it remained solely as a collection piece, so I'm just curious as to what steered you to that color option :)

I'm curious about that too. I always wondered what the sell through numbers on the watch have been compared to the black and black/orange varients and what demographic and end use they are targeting with it. Definitely cool, but way sporty and doesn't seem to have quite as much versatility as the black. I always grin when I see Lani's on the orange rubber though. Cool looking as heck - but just wonder if anyone considers it a "specialty" piece due to the color scheme.

My brother has a 45.5mm Orange gen and he never takes it off. It's his 24/7 watch. On stainless steel, it is a lot more versatile than you'd think