When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Call For Help To All Dealers...

ryaku

uhmmm... please get me a pusher for a shining IWC Gst stainless steel. :wounded1:

I can't believe nobody here can help me to find a simple pusher or just tip me where i can find it.

Is it really so hard to get from manufacturers? Is it no longer in production for real (i was told by a trustful dealer)?

I would never have thought I could have so many difficulties to get a spare part for a recent replica. :huh:

Thanks in advance :)

Cheers

They're not available.....I lost mine over 4 months ago.....and have only now agreed with my supplier that I take something else in lieu of the IWC.....so anyone who has one.....make damned sure that you've secured the pusher...!

They're not available.....I lost mine over 4 months ago.....and have only now agreed with my supplier that I take something else in lieu of the IWC.....so anyone who has one.....make damned sure that you've secured the pusher...!

Oh damn...that's too bad..

Thanks Neil, now i know i have to search elsewhere

uhmmm... please get me a pusher for a shining IWC Gst stainless steel. :wounded1:

I can't believe nobody here can help me to find a simple pusher or just tip me where i can find it.

Is it really so hard to get from manufacturers? Is it no longer in production for real (i was told by a trustful dealer)?

I would never have thought I could have so many difficulties to get a spare part for a recent replica. :huh:

Thanks in advance :)

Cheers

Metti foto, dimensioni esatte in millimetri del pezzo ... vedo nella mia scatola di orologi morti se ho qualcosa che assomigli al tuo pulsante... e non ultimo specifica se dalla foto non si deduce se è un pulsante a pompa oppure a vite ecc.

:plane:

Edited by MAHLER

Metti foto, dimensioni esatte in millimetri del pezzo ... vedo nella mia scatola di orologi morti se ho qualcosa che assomigli al tuo pulsante... e non ultimo specifica se dalla foto non si deduce se è un pulsante a pompa oppure a vite ecc.

Thanks a lot for answering MAHLER, you're always very helpful.

Unfortunately i still don't have the watch (it will be shipped very soon) so i can't give you many details about size and model.

Perhaps someone here can give us such precious informations:

- pusher size

- kind of pusher, is it a single-screw pusher (i don't know the right english expression...sorry)?

post-458-1153640490_thumb.jpg

:blink: Excuse but have you taken a watches without pusher? from who?

Yes, second-hand watch.

Probabily that was bloody stupid of me but i thought i could easily find a single part for a model currently still for sale.

It's a shame that we can't get spare parts when we need. :angry:

Unfortunately to eye the piece that I have doesn't correspond.

I have cleaned your image and camouflaged.

91471-28202.jpg

Tries to contact this Italian site.

http://www.bigalli.it/ita/activenews.asp?i...NJQVMMG09939887

Tell him that is an old seiko you don't know the model but you can tell him the dimensions of the pusher.

You see what they answer you.

Buy two of them you replace them both.

Edited by MAHLER

They're not available.....I lost mine over 4 months ago.....and have only now agreed with my supplier that I take something else in lieu of the IWC.....

Gosh...i got a beautiful idea. :g:

Before sending your Iwc back to your supplier ...why don't you dismantle the second pusher, you put in a envelope and send it to me? :D

Ok ok was just an idea... :unsure::p

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks MAHLER, much appreciated. :)

Unfortunately as soon as i got watch i realized i should have to fix dial and crown as well.

Actually i'm not sure anymore it worths it considering that chronograph has also some problem (doesn't reset correctly). :huh:

:)