When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does this pam look genuine to you?

JCYL

but you can see the reflection in the bezel of the guy smiling...so I suppose he is smiling because he knows it's not a GEN but he is only trying to pass it like one...and he is happy with the quality of the photo because it ain't telling anything...only confusing the potential buyer.. :lol:

another thing is, shouldn't the hour/minute hands be silver instead of black? even with very low lighting, i think they should still show up as silver?

i actually know the person who owns this very watch; to my surprise, he knows about DSN!!! i think most people who buy genuine pam wouldn't know about DSN....

and yes, he says the watch is genuine; i haven't got a chance to look at it closely yet

based on how the CG pin reflects light, i have my doubt...

Edited by JCYL

are you blind ??

see the numerals, they are totally different.

rolli

Blind or not that dial is no indication of that watch's authenticity. I know of 5 104 dials selling over the past 4 months, which means there have been many more sold in total. The OP needs to get closeups of the cyclops, CG pin, and if possible, caseback to determine if the watch is gen.