When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Planet Ocean Chrono & SMP!

P8B

Next up are my new Omegas!

PO Chrono

This is one i saw at my dealer here locally and just had to buy!! This is nearly exactly what i saw..

DSC02811.jpg

DSC02815.jpg

DSC02818.jpg

DSC02816.jpg

SMP

Bought this from a member here CDV.. Unfortunately have got 5 watches since this one landed and have yet not unwrapped this baby....

DSC02806.jpg

Yup quartz!

I couldn't tell you how accurate this one is as I haven't spent too much time in awhile looking at the POs. I tried on the gen chrono and found it was too big for my wrist..and stopped looking. It looks good though regardless of how accurate it is.

You have been a busy shopper!!

I couldn't tell you how accurate this one is as I haven't spent too much time in awhile looking at the POs. I tried on the gen chrono and found it was too big for my wrist..and stopped looking. It looks good though regardless of how accurate it is.

You have been a busy shopper!!

On the accuracy i have compared it side by side with a gen and a friends rep auto from another dealer and the only difference (to my untrained eye i must add) is the pearl... Surprisingly this one came with an awesome lume! glows strong and long!! The spacing between the chonos was extremely close on this... and the date wheel is not half bad!

on the busy shopper front - ive been at it like you wouldn't believe, i was actually saving up to get a little hero 111or 112 but in the end decided as it was taking WAY too long I spent em on building a collection :)

Infact i just pulled the trigger on my christmas gift! DSN 201/a and a base radiomir!

Edited by P8B

Very nice! Normally I think chronos look too busy, but that one looks great. Excellent choice!

The SMP is a beauty as well. The hands look about the right length for once, and the "points" are lined up on the bezel. Great selection!

Bought this from a member here CDV.. Unfortunately have got 5 watches since this one landed and have yet not unwrapped this baby....

DSC02806.jpg

That's just shocking, that watch needs immediate wrist time ;):good:

All joking aside, those are both really nice watches, I'm sure you'll get a lot of pleasure from them :)