When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

http://www.famousbrandwatch.com/

totalwise

Hi I searched on this site for information of these guys but havent receive any information about them...

They seem even more cheaper than most replica suppliers, a breitling rep would ususally cost around $300 from most suppliers, but these guys sell it for $100.

Sounds like a bargain but it's likely it could be scam.

Anyone know about these guys at all??

Totalwise

totalwise.

Spend some time on this forum..research the watch collectors area and educate yourself..the information you require is here

this forum has saved many many folks ( including myseldf) from spending 800-1000 bucks for a watch you can buy for 100...take your time, learn the ropes...

If you can afford it become a supporter...it is the best 30 bucks you will ever spend...

and always remember...you are buying a replica...if you expect a solid gold Rolex for 250 bucks...well it ain't gonna happen..:)

Bill

Hi I searched on this site for information of these guys but havent receive any information about them...

They seem even more cheaper than most replica suppliers, a breitling rep would ususally cost around $300 from most suppliers, but these guys sell it for $100.

Sounds like a bargain but it's likely it could be scam.

Anyone know about these guys at all??

Totalwise

To be Totally Wise...you need to read my Noob Guide linked in my signature.

This type of question is very common on this forum from people looking for the lowest priced watch they can find...but bear in mind, the level of quality in reps varies greatly. As Bill said above...you aren't going to get high accuracy in a chrono based watch for $100...given that an auto movement costs $120+ without the watch.

There is likely nothing worth buying that can't be bought from collectors that members on this board have used many times with generally positive experiences. You can experiment with the link you listed and tell us your experiences...maybe they'll be good...maybe they'll be bad. Hey...it's your money and your time...do with it what you want.

Read the Noob Guide...you'll hit the ground running quickly.