When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Can this be true people ? is the U.S.A doomed ?

2005SUBMARINER

Yes, the conspiracy beliefs are nutty :p , but the do feed off real trends and events...and the truth is that not only is the US economy in trouble, but so is the global economy. I'm actually surprised more people/media are not highlighting the fundamental problems in so many sectors. I guess I'm surprised that I'm alot more sensitive to what is going on as well. It's kind of like "waking up" from a daydream that you keep telling yourself that it's going to be okay...

Over dinner with my family the other night, conversations were going back and forth about picking up more property at these "great" deals. Normally I'm the first one to get excited about this and push forward, but I'm all about being prudent. The winner in a negative/bear market is one who loses least. :whistling: The GF was a little shocked that Mr Optimistic was slightly doom and gloom...but you can't ignore the reality of what is going on. :mellow:

Brian, I would have LOVED to hit the conference a month ago with you...we'll need to do a GTG soon :victory:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic