When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to get a Gen Bezel Insert for the Carrera CV2014?

mojako

• 4 weeks later...
not broken... the gen has fine lettering compared to the rep's. The rep has thicker lettering... see image below.

Gen on the left.

bezel.jpg

Mine has a dent so I'd definitely like a replacement...gen or rep. My search for a gen bezel has been futile :(

I read on a gen watch forum that there is a shortage of the gen bezels and its difficult to obtain one.

bosk,

where are you from? If you're from the US, some bezel insert makers from ebay can replicate your's. You have to send them your bezel insert though.

my bezel insert is toast...I tried to flatten out the dent...ended up flattening the entire bezel insert all around...then I ground the edge so it would fit the bezel. It sort of looks weird now...lol :(

Yes, I'm in the US.

Silix did say that he might be able to find one (rep) for me for $30 but I would have to include it in another order. No plans to get anything now...unless something really nice comes out.

-bosk

bosk, sorry to hear that. Try contacting wholesaleoutlet990 and jewelryoutlet7 from ebay.

vmena, details above.

Haven't had the chance to remove my bezel insert and send it to them though.

if you guys plan on doin this pls tell me

Edited by mojako

• 4 years later...

I plan on removing my insert from my CVA210 Carrera as one of my letters is missing a bit.  

My search via google has only resulted in me finding others looking for help, and even one guy on WUS saying there is no insert, and that its the bezel that is painted, but I find this hard to believe seeing as many retailers are selling snap in inserts.  

There are cheaper ones, which need to be glued in place, so my advice is go for the higher quality that snap into place like the gen.  This is what a reputable outlet has stated.

BEZEL INSERT FOR TAG HEUER CARERRA TACHYMETRE

The item for sale is a brand new aftermarket black insert with silver letters. It is made for Tag Heuer Chrono CV-2010.

This item will fit Tag Heuer Tachymentre watches. Insert snaps to the ring and is made like the original from Tag Heuer.

This is a high quality insert with a glossy and reflective finish just like your original. The color and font are just like OEM. You will not be able to tell the difference.

This item is guaranteed to fit your watch without glue, unlike other sellers who require glue for their inserts to stick to your watch. The glue spreads all over and ends up ruining your watch.

This is a high quality item, you will not be able to tell the difference from the original.

Free installation instruction sheet with purchase.

These inserts are better quality compared to other sellers.

Edited by SSTEEL

I'll see if I can get my hands on one for you tomorrow. I'll report back.

Just to remind you, mine is the CV2A10 Day Date 43mm Carrera model, with black bezel with silver numbering, not the model in this thread title.

Sorry it's been crazy busy. I have been in ATL for a couple days and I got all new displays for the Tag cases so I've been having to deal with all of that. I emailed my rep to see if I can get my hands on it. As soon as I hear back from him, I'll let you know.

• Like 1