When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Geroge's Mbw Watch Site

Guest aclaimsman

Guys,

Apologies for the post earlier. I saw the wrong album and apparently the Vintage Subs, SDs are MBW quality. 100% true. As for the Sub 16610 and SD 16600, they are quite normal. =)

Thanks

Andrew

I see you beat me to it Andrew. I am glad to see you made the mistake I thought you made - it would pain me to thing Joshua was all wrong about you.

Bill

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here you got forgive my photo skills they are not the best will try to take some better pics tommorow,

SS sub is from our dealers here, TT sub from Watchmaker( solid 18crt gold links, bezel, crown)

My SS sub from watchmaker my son has so cannot get pic of it.

eddie

Thanks Eddie,

please "veterans" members thing thought of this TT Sub ?

Are you sure is all solid gold ?

ROLEX SUBMARINER 1661392546-27960.jpg

SWISS ETA MECHANICAL WATCH

2006 Made Swiss mechanical watch equipped with ETA 25 Jewels automatic movement.

This watch features:

The Rolex Submariner Model 16613 for man

Dial/Bezel available in BLUE or BLACK

A year 2006 reproduction

316L Stainless steel watchcase and wristband

Gold part of both end links made of solid 18K gold

No Holes on the Lugs

18k rose gold stem

18k Yellow gold bezel, and middle part of the wristband

18k Yellow gold run all the way through "Diver's Extension Link"

18k Yellow gold run all the way through clasp

New water resistance O-Ring on the tube

Solid end links and diver's extension for heavy duty uses

Sapphire crystal glass

Rolex Crown Laser Etching at 6 o'clock

Finest redial work with Rolex logo and scripts on the dial

Sweeping second hand moves exactly as an original Rolex 3135 movement

2.5X loupe on date at 3 o'clock the same as an original

Screw in stem provides water resistance up to 200m (660ft) exactly like an original

Wristband links are connected by screws as original, not by pins

Solid watchcase and wristband feel and weight exactly like an original

Measurements:

Watchcase diameter: 40mm (excluding the stem)

Weight: 140g

Model: Submariner 16613

Accessories:

Features: ETA 2836-2 25 Jewels automatic movement. The 28,800 beats per hour (the same as Rolex 3135) frequency contributes the same accuracy with Rolex and any other grand make timepieces.

Grading: Grade 1, (AAA)

Estimate Value: $1,300 US dollar, click to see references: reference 1, reference 2, reference 3 (Original retail price is $4,200 US dollar.)

Additional Comments: This is the finest quality reproduction you can find on the market. Other Swiss replica dealers are offering this great timepiece at $1,300 US dollar. Buy this great watch directly from WATCHMAKER9, the expert of Swiss ETA mechanical watches, at manufacturer's cost those dealers purchase from us: $572.99 US dollar, safely with much less money.

Edited by MAHLER

Eddie, can you give us some more information about the differencees between Watchmaker9's and our dealers Subs?

Thanks!

Here is an honest comparison.

The crystal on the Wm9 sub is thicker, the rehault is deeper, the font on the date wheel is thicker, the clasp on the braclet is thicker the bezel has a nice and tight click, seals on crystal, back case, crown , outer crown tube and inner crown tube( pressure tested 200m ). Weight 139 grams.

Rwc Dealers, thinner crystal, shallower rehault, date font thinner, clasp on braclet is very thin, bezel feels week like the spring is week soft click, looser, Seals on crystal, back case, crown , outer crown tube, not on inner crown tube, ( water proof tested only during surfing and it didnot leak) because there is no o ring on the inner crown tube it would probably pass to 50 m if pressure tested. Weight 129 grams.

Both watches have the same amount of links on them. The TT from WM9 is probally heavier because of the solid gold bezel.

Dial on both watches are excellent even under a loup.

Dealers watch $200 is good quality for the money.

Wm9 watch $562 Excellent quality.

Both watches are good they both have minor flaws but i donot worry about that as they are reps, Iam not fussed, Iam after watches that are good quality and 99% resemble the real thing, which both do.

But The wm9 watch feels like a original, i have compaired it to one in an AD.

hope this helps.

Also Wm9 comes with 12 month warrenty and serviced movement.

Eddie

Edited by eddie

Guest eddielee11

George is one of the best member on the forum.

He offers the best stocks, as he is also a collector.

The vintage Geroge offers is second to none, in fact the best anyone can get.

It is few bucks extra, but you are getting the cream, ...not 2% or homo, or 1% or the skim milk quality.

I had the 1680 myself, and it never ceases to amaze me.

There is no better vintage 1680 out there.

I also had the DRSD, but i traded that away for Ed Belfour's hockey card. The drsd was also one of the best replica i ever seen.

Geroge is not a dealer. He is a collector. If you want the best vintage, you either get from Gerogie boy, or MBW, period....no one else.

This is not a paid advertisement. I am merely stating my experience with Gerogie's stocks. I have seen lots of watches all these years, you will agree with me when you see georgie boy's vintage :yeah:

Guest eddielee11

watch cloud 9 tt sub is not the same as most tt.

TT from cloud 9 is expensive due to the fact it is tw model not china model.

Yes eddie is right, the crystal on the Wm9 sub is thicker, the rehault is deeper, the font on the date wheel is thicker, the clasp on the braclet is thicker ..and it is heavier than most china made tt sub.

Like so many have proven,not all pieces are the same.

TW model is real $$$$.

Thanks Eddie,

YEs mate my Brother is a jeweler, we melted down one link and its is 18 crt, we took of the bezel and did a chemical test deep scratches under bezel, tested for 18Crt. The crown is 18crt rose gold, because Rose gold is harder than yellow gold and the yellow gold 18 Crt crowns thread easilly, that why he supplys them with rose gold crown,

Remember Solid gold is cheap its only $8 a gram wholesale to a jeweler, so total cost of gold on a TT sub wholesale is around $100.

Eddie

Thanks Eddie,

Hi Mahler,

the pictures you posted from WM9 site are excatly the same as my watch they are alot better than i could ever take it is the same watch.

Forgot to add the polish finish is better on Wm9.

Yes i think these are what you guys call TW best.

eddie

Guest eddielee11

again,,,,i am not implying that tw model is the best.

It all depend how you perceive the tw model and cn model

Cn model is getting better, and cheaper.

you may accept cn model, and not tw model or vice versa.

Since most have gone through the basic brainwash by www.replicacenter.com , you will see tw model is crap....becasue it has no etching on crystal, no serials sometimes, flat hologram, or sometime hole on body.

Again, i am not trying to put any delaer down, but just giving my opinion on the 2 different makers.

Beauty is the eyes of thre beholders.

There is no perfect replica. You can have your piece submerged to 50 m, and no water gets in,this time,,,well good for you...but you may not be that lucky since most replica lacks the more extensive q.c. tests.

Be reliastic here....many members, even veterans want the pieces to be as good as originals.

for instance, you want the second subdial of the daytona to be as smooth as genuine or zenith daytona....is it possible? may be,,,but not now,,,as most of the replica movt eqipped are not that smooth yet.

I have even seen members emailing me asking for 100% submariner, or daytona,,,that can pass the eyes of trained jewellers...well, let me say somthing,,,most jewellers will not blow your cover, because you are his customers; and when your piece got halted by custom, custom already knows it is a fake...why? would you ship a 5000usd, or 10000usd via ems , or registered mail,with no insurance...and not by bonded carrier?

Again, i am not trying to put any delaer down, but just giving my opinion on the 2 different makers.

You are right. I don't ask to judge the dealers.

I ask from where these pieces are born ?

From where they originate ?

Were are made this ?

This is not a paid advertisement. I am merely stating my experience with Gerogie's stocks. I have seen lots of watches all these years, you will agree with me when you see georgie boy's vintage :yeah:

I'm no rocket scientist Eddie, but I'd have a hard time imagining how anyone would think you'd do a paid advertisement for your competition - whether they knew you or not.

But what do I know . . . it may rain two headed llamas here tomorrow.

:D

Bill

Very interesting thread.

It seems that we're always looking for the best available, I guess that's just human nature. Especially since some of the reps have come so close to being perfect - and yet, not quite there.

I myself am now intrigued with watchmaker9's offerings, the few people who have acquired them say they are in a league of their own. Another legend in the making - like MBW?

watch cloud 9 tt sub is not the same as most tt.

TT from cloud 9 is expensive due to the fact it is tw model not china model.

Yes eddie is right, the crystal on the Wm9 sub is thicker, the rehault is deeper, the font on the date wheel is thicker, the clasp on the braclet is thicker ..and it is heavier than most china made tt sub.

Like so many have proven,not all pieces are the same.

TW model is real $$$$.

so then that means that the wm9 models are the same tw models that can be obtained through our channels for a few dollars less, right?

(that was the only point i was trying to make earlier, btw)

so then that means that the wm9 models are the same tw models that can be obtained through our channels for a few dollars less, right?

(that was the only point i was trying to make earlier, btw)

Well. WM9 offers a few more TW Best models than are offered here like the LV.

I guess he changes the bezel and dial from a stock TW Best?

He also claims to waterproof the watches to 200M, I know that is iffy but can't prove he doesn't.

Finally,he offers a 12 month warranty.

Then again he does not offer the TW Best Classic.

He does say his watches are 144 grams which is heavier that gen so maybe he usese the solid mid link bracelet from the TW Best Classic?

Looks like the ones that idealwatches offer. I know this is a 'curse in the church' here but they do deliver and the prices are indeed way to steep. watchmaker9.tv looks like the same catagory/ watches. They are decent watches but way overpriced. I know because I own one.

And yes they have solid midlinks, thick sapphire crystal and are waterproof as far as swimming (what I did) is concerned. I guess they are nice watches....oh did I mention they are way to expensive :bleh:

144 grams which is heavier that gen so maybe he usese the solid mid link bracelet from the TW Best Classic?

For me there are some incongruities... :g: where are made these watches ? Possible that all of our dealers and the members "collectors" doesn't want to answer to a simple question... where are made these ?

Edited by MAHLER

Taiwan.

of precise where? how many differences do they exist in this market in base to the origin?

many places have now entered for instance competition Istambul,Bodrum in Turkey... produces replicas of shoes, suits and bags of high quality... very "artisans" of those for instance produced in Bangkok or Hong Kong...

Edited by MAHLER

Guest leonado

of precise where? how many differences do they exist in this market in base to the origin?

many places have now entered for instance competition Istambul,Bodrum in Turkey... produces replicas of shoes, suits and bags of high quality... very "artisans" of those for instance produced in Bangkok or Hong Kong...

Can you elaborate on that Istanbul bit??? I get there on business frequently and have found reps of bags, shoes and clothing but they are not that high quality. I did see the best real gold 18kt. DayDate though, perfect piece but at 3.500€ a bit steep......

L

Can you elaborate on that Istanbul bit??? I get there on business frequently and have found reps of bags, shoes and clothing but they are not that high quality. I did see the best real gold 18kt. DayDate though, perfect piece but at 3.500€ a bit steep......

L

Do you know the bazaar of Nazim?

Well this gentleman travels between the market of Istambul and of Bodrum.

While around him there are bag's sellers of cheap quality, when you enter in his small shop

you find perfect bags of Louis Vuitton or Tod's.

What do I intend for perfect?

Nazim documents on the best pieces. Reads the magazines of fashion. Checks eLuxury.

Then purchase the original bag. Open bag. Removes the seams from every centimeter of leather.

Then purchases the same leather of genuine. Cut the leather of the exact dimensions of the original

and sews. The bags of Nazim are identical to the original 1:1. Same leather. Same seams by hand.

But the bags of Nazim have prices that go since 180 to 260 Euro.

Edited by MAHLER