When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Seawolf Titanium

ajoesmith

I just got my SS Seawolf. All I can say is OMG. Awesome watch. Yes, the gen comes in Ti, but I wanted a SS anyways. And it looks awesome on SS. I used to have a Ti Chrono Avenger. The Avenger did not 'wow' me but this SS Seawolf totally took me by surprise. One bad thing tho, the bezel is effing looose.

OK no one has 1 of these watches. :wounded1:

ive noticed that seller TOS on ioffer is selling one and has 1 in stock, It will be more expensive than on here but at least i might be able to get one.

Its a long shot i know but has anyone bought from seller "TOS" on ioffer???. If so if you can tell me the email address it would be great.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Thanks

Andrew has them currently on his site as available in titanium and S/S.

Hi Thanks for the reply but regardless as to what it says on his website he doesnt have any titanium ones left. Ive emailed him about 3 times asking the same question an he doent have any. ALL DEALERS SEEM TO BE SOLD OUT>

IF ANYBODY HAS 1 AND IS WILLING TO SELL IT OR TRADE IT THEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Thanks

I feel your pain, I actually gave up on getting one. I had ordered one from Andrew and after a week he finally admitted he couldn't get them. I also tried ALL of our vendors with no luck. I even started e-mailing members that had one but nobody would sell it.

If a supplier would make a run of them again they would surely sell like hotcakes as there are many of us looking for them once the supply dried up.

Josh told me couple months ago that the factories stopped making them. So you will have to get lucky in a private sale. Good luck. And if you find one, you can get a genuine dial HERE

Funny you should say that as Ive just bought that dial. Hoping i can find a watch to use it in