When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dior pour Homme advert

nikki6

I'm not sure if this is a UK only ad or not, so folks, if you live in a country that doesn't show this ad, I apologise for what will seem like garble in advance!

Every year, around Christmas time, we get innundated with scent adverts. Now normally I don't take much notice unless the young lady in the ad happens to be worth the while looking at ( sexist pig? Me?!? lol ) But there is an ad thats run for a couple of years now and it's for the Dior Homme Sport after shave I think. Now the guy in the ad is wearing a super nice looking black chrono, with what looks like a silver, maybe other lighter colour, edging on it. Now as some of you may know I'm now blind, so coping an eye full of some lovely lady half naked selling perfume ( there's that sexist pig shout again! ) is no lobger on the cards let alone seeing a watch at distance! But my memory of it is that it looked amazing!

So, my fellow watch fans, anyone got any idea what the hell I'm wittering about???

http://www.lussori.com/dior-chiffre-rouge-...watch-8443.html

All black and black bracelet (rubber coated?) with silver edging, and 3 silver subdials at 3/6/and 9

silver non marked hour markers, and silver/white tachymetre data on an inner bezel, red second hand and red datewheel on black at 4.5

the lower chrono pusher is red and sitting in an odd collar, and the entire right hand side is more angular and non symetric

curious styling, but quite striking at the same time

Pug I love you!! ( in a very manly way of course! *cough* how about that local sports team huh? lol) Whoever 'be stealin' ur bucket, I'll get em for you!!

Phillip, equally thanks to you also!

Says call for price, guess I can't afford it if I gotta ask huh? lol

Thanks again guys, huge help!