When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Montbrillant L

MAHLER

when putting to much grease on the o ring, or as done here in the youtube video, a lot of grease on the case itself, the chances grow to have that grease goes to the place where the movement sits. specially in extreme conditions, like heat and summer, the grease will become more fluid and will go along the metal parts to places where it should not be: the movement. It won't happen in a few days or weeks, but think of wearing for many months/years and warmth and movement of the wrist what it will do...

Yes, it's possible :g: but I don't think to put too much grease :blink: . However, I will soon make a change to DW (came to me a few months the ring needed for the sunken DW by Francisco) from a watchmaker and I will inform you of the status of this rep after all this time.

• 4 months later...

Breitling Montbrillant Légende (Fixed)

Back home, after several months, the Breitling Montbrillant Légende that I reviewed here. The patients hands of my watchmaker, have corrected the known problem of DW (like Francisco Modding ) At the end, the result of a long waiting:

Regards.

Mahler

MAHLER you've outdone yourself this time :good:

I bought the Montbr Legende as a result of seeing your excellent review. The great quality of this rep made me think I could easily live with the sunken DW - Now there's a cure :Jumpy:

Truly fantastic mod to a beautyful watch. Thanks man :1a:

• 1 month later...

So what do you call "NOX SUPERSBLOCCANTE" in english?

is this the same as "wd 40" ?

I think it is a similar product, what I use is specifically for steel and other metals. But it should be the same product.

• 2 years later...