When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is it likely we will see a secs@12 EOD

Greetings all,

I know it may be a long shot, but would it not be awesome if the factories/dealers decided to make the EOD seconds at twelve. Its the old case and the dials on the current version all have the 12 o'clock lume marker missing, but I need it in my life. Can anyone help sway the rep gods in our favour ?

I love my angus special edition, just want the full hit I guess. Here is to dreams and cool watches my friends :)

there is absolutely no reason for the EoD with sec at 12 not to be done...the last version, both chinese and MBW's were sold like crazy...the ingredients are there, they have to do is a proper dial...that's all!

sooner or later it will be done, especially because I traded my MBW version not so long ago, maybe that is a sign... ;)

Me too... I'm waiting for this one with baiterd breath...

I only wish that when and if they do it, they could make the dial more matte, as right now, the MBW and others are a bit glossy for my taste and especially compared to the gen.

I wear my MBW often... it's an awesome watch, and waterproof enough for swimming!!! Great quality!!!

Guys, contacted some of our dealers and got some info. Firstly mbk is not likely to produce the EOD secs@12, but the word from the other big players is that new models are coming out. Only slowly to make sure all released models sell well and not to flood the market with many variations. So not a concrete YES its out in XYZ weeks, but hope at least. Lets get planning the dial improvements so they can check up :)