When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does anyone have experience with authenticwatches.com?

mjmurphy926

They are fine but I prefer Prestge Time. Run by a total watch nut named Ben. The owner is in the store and he knows watches. Call and ask for him and if you see a lower price elsewhere he will beat it. Been around for maybe 10 years. Honest as the day is long. All new stock serials in tact, boxes papers, no shop worn stuff. You request a watch and if he doesn't have it he will located it with an AD in a day and get it right in for you. Pretty much anything - even brands not on his site - just ask him.

I bought two B & M from them.

Everything was smooth and safe, no problems at all.

Cheers

Stephane

Thanks Steph...Good to know.

They are fine but I prefer Prestge Time. Run by a total watch nut named Ben. The owner is in the store and he knows watches. Call and ask for him and if you see a lower price elsewhere he will beat it. Been around for maybe 10 years. Honest as the day is long. All new stock serials in tact, boxes papers, no shop worn stuff. You request a watch and if he doesn't have it he will located it with an AD in a day and get it right in for you. Pretty much anything - even brands not on his site - just ask him.

Thanks Robbie...I'll check him out.

Thanks for the great heads up, Robbie!

I never knew they were that good... Will consider them in the future, based on your recommendation, of course! :thumbsupsmileyanim: