When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Avenger Skyland Macro Review

lanikai

Yup.. your not gonna get me outta ma chair until after the, Florida ~ Oklahoma Game .. :D

But as CoolFire aptly named this piece.. a pic of the, "Yellow Submarine" .. hybrid ... Avenger and Seawolf ~

1655unandseawolf021ls5.jpg

Let me know if this is enough for you (the one pic) ?? :p

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

I KNEW you were going to get the yellow one. It looks great...and definitely something different for the collection. Great stuff...bring on the rest!!!

You "knew" I was going to get the yellow ..... because I POSTED as much... :rolleyes: ... your too young to know the lyrics that rhack1 posted though..:)

thanks Tt ~

You "knew" I was going to get the yellow ..... because I POSTED as much... :rolleyes: ... your too young to know the lyrics that rhack1 posted though..:)

thanks Tt ~

I think I missed that post...or maybe I forgot about it...fading memory and all that. :rolleyes: And believe me...I know the lyrics...barely...more of a listening to friend's older brother's 8-tracks...but not too far off. :)

One pic isn't going to cut the mustard sorry Lani :)

Can we see the bracelet as well mate....Apologies for getting you out of the chair.

yup,, outta the chair into bed.. I'll try to shoot some pics tomorrow.. but this is on par with the SOSF rep.. "solid"

Cheers

L