When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Casablanca vs. Conquistador

AlexLeGrande

Sql_pi:

Thanks for the reply. I have seen the casablanca chrono on Josh's site, and I want to buy from him to thank him for an enormous favor that he did for me. He fixed two Pams that I purchased from other dealers at no cost to me. Your new Casablanca chrono shots are great. My fear is that the watch will look like soap-on-a-rope-on-my-wrist. The models I have listed are smaller and thinner, about $250 cheaper!

I'm still undecided.

The regular, 'non chrono' Casablanca is still one of my favorite reps.

I purchased it 4 years ago. And it is still, my go to dress watch.

IMO the Casablanca is the nicest of the FM line. There are small differences in the numbers on the rep dial, but the case and clasp are spot on to the gen.

A beautiful watch. Nice and thin.

Buy it.

I went with the Casablanca. I needed a smaller, thinner, dressier watch, and the members recommendations were the topper. It's on its way and should be here soon. As always, I am anxious.

Mate....with dimensions like Width 39.5mm x Ht 55mm x 18mm Thk....Casablanca is hardly small, thin or dressy. Did you go for the "updated dial" version where the "6" is cut-off by the date window?

Post some pics when you get the watch.