When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A Simple Tip To Make Your Breitling's Fit Better ...

wheaton26

hello rwg. first off, this tip is for breitling's with straps and tang buckles. the blacksteel was the first breitling that i've owned on a strap. i instantly found the strap very uncomfortable as it actually sat off the inside of my wrist about a half an inch. it didn't take long to figure out an easy way to solve this problem. i thought i'd post this tip for anyone else experiencing this same problem. whenever i see people showing off their breitling wristshots or new straps, i always see the buckle strapped on like this ...

DSC08481.jpg

DSC08482.jpg

it's actually much more comfortable and doesn't bunch up if you wear it like this ...

DSC08483.jpg

DSC08484.jpg

wearing it like this is not only more comfortable, but it's easier to strap on and off (especially with the rubber straps) and actually protects the buckle somewhat. feel free to give it a try if you haven't already. i think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the results ... i know i am! all the best.