When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

new "74 Serie" strap for my 6152... pics

projectologist

Just received this strap which is based on the vintage strap pictured in most of Panerai's catalogs. It's very comfortable right out of the box. Peter/Gunny did an amazing job following my measurements for hole placement... dead-on fit in the center hole of 5 with just the right amount of tail. Very cool guy to communicate with and delivery was right on time. He's a true artist whose motivation is clearly passion, not profit.

Robert in SoCal

74a.jpg

74b.jpg

Just received this strap which is based on the vintage strap pictured in most of Panerai's catalogs. It's very comfortable right out of the box. Peter/Gunny did an amazing job following my measurements for hole placement... dead-on fit in the center hole of 5 with just the right amount of tail. Very cool guy to communicate with and delivery was right on time. He's a true artist whose motivation is clearly passion, not profit.

Robert in SoCal

74a.jpg

74b.jpg

Looks great, Projectologist!! Wrenched off the wrist of a dead Nazi by your grandad, no doubt! :D

Looks great, Projectologist!! Wrenched off the wrist of a dead Nazi by your grandad, no doubt! :D

Hmmm. He was in Italy towards the end of war...

All kidding aside... this strap in person looks freaky real. Even the slightly crooked box-end stitching matches the catalog pic perfectly.

Robert in SoCal

Robert in SoCal - Looks perfect - just right - I'm waiting for my 6152 to arrive and I'm pairing the same combo up ....

Did you ever get one of my GPF buckles ....they are a nice finishing touch IMHO ;)

Enjoy

FGD

is that from the project you did with genuine GPF from V? if that so, it must be really great n accurate