When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WM9 Bracelet Photos

vlydog

Just received my bk WM9 sub. I must agree with our membership in saying that this is one great sub out of the box. This is my first sub to date with the new solid end links oyster bracelets. Should I expect the clasp to function differently? Does anyone have pictures of the bracelet hanging freely from the watch to show how the clasp fits together when snapped shut?

http://bjsonline.com/watches/articles/0011.shtml

thank you

Hi vlydog,

I'm not quite sure I follow you.

Did you order an wm9 or did you receive it?

I'm assuming you ordered it and that's why you are in need of pics.

apologies for my confusion!

But, it is my experience with handling the gen no-date sub with the non-sel bracelet and the gen date sub with sel's, that the clasps function the same.

The link in your post is a very nice comparison!

Hi vlydog,

I'm not quite sure I follow you.

Did you order an wm9 or did you receive it?

I'm assuming you ordered it and that's why you are in need of pics.

apologies for my confusion!

But, it is my experience with handling the gen no-date sub with the non-sel bracelet and the gen date sub with sel's, that the clasps function the same.

The link in your post is a very nice comparison!

I ordered and received the WM9 sub. My question or request was for pictures of the clasp function. I have 2 gen 93150 bracelets and I find the fit of the clasp when closed is somewhat different.

Any photos?

Interesting,

Can you share your pics of your gen 91350 at the angle you are looking for along with the wm9's so we can see what you are talking about?

I can throw up a new noob SEL clasp in the same angle to match yours.

Or are you looking more for a gen setup?

I have a wm9 bracelet on the way if you need another to compare to.

Edited by CharlieUK

Interesting,

Can you share your pics of your gen 91350 at the angle you are looking for along with the wm9's so we can see what you are talking about?

I can throw up a new noob SEL clasp in the same angle to match yours.

Or are you looking more for a gen setup?

I have a wm9 bracelet on the way if you need another to compare to.

Pictures are not obtainable at the moment. My camera is somewhere between here and Buffalo right now with Mrs. vlydog.

Would you share your picture of the noob SEL clasp?

Could you get a shot with the clasp closed and holding the clasp by the sides with the cornet facing up?

I would like to see how the folded parts fit up under the clasp.

Thanks.

TeeJay, very nice of you to post. You pictures help, thank you.

No problem, bro, I'm glad to be of help :) If it's any help, it took quite a while for the diver's extension to actually loosen up enough to use. I've also found that the best way to deploy it, is to hold the clasp, and the last link to the clasp, and very gently pull them, until the extension link 'pops' away from the inside of the clasp. Once it's done that, you can then swing the whole bracelet down, and pull the second part of the extension free from the middle of the clasp. I once cut the pad of my thumb really badly on the clasp (required butterfly stitches) by trying to press against the link with the 'o' marked on it, having been told that pressing the link into the clasp would pop the extension link out... <_< I've found pulling the link works much better, and much less chance of a trip to the emergency room ;) Once it's broken in though, it's an awesome extension, and much sturdier than the older hollow extensions :)

Doh. Nevermind... My head is full of rocks. You wanted pics of the links with the clasp closed.

Sorry...

Thanks.

This all started when I received my WM9 sub. All of the folded parts of the bracelet clasp did not click into place and fit nicely under the clasp itself like my gen 91350.

B-

Does this help at all?

IMG_3048.jpg

IMG_3062.jpg

IMG_3066.jpg

Is this a gen bracelet?