When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Omega Smp Gmt From Sean

kdo2milger

Great watch indeed. But the presentation of your pics sucked. And the white balance and contrast levels were off...and they need to be resized to max 800x something to get them properly viewable.

I wanted to see this beauty properly (I'm sure others too) so I fixed the shots (somewhat). Took me 2 minutes. Hope you don't mind. ;)

92930-27861.jpg

92930-27862.jpg

92930-27863.jpg

92930-27864.jpg

Edited by By-Tor

Great watch indeed. But the presentation of your pics sucked. And the white balance and contrast levels were off...and they need to be resized to max 800x something to get them properly viewable.

I wanted to see this beauty properly (I'm sure others too) so I fixed the shots (somewhat). Took me 2 minutes. Hope you don't mind. ;)

92975-27833.jpg

92975-27834.jpg

92975-27835.jpg

92975-27836.jpg

Damn-it By-Tor...

Those pics look friggin good man! pm me on how you do that plz...im using a canon powershot s400 4.0 mega pixal...i want to be able to make all of my pics turn out like what you did with them :D

Glad you liked 'em. This is what I did, no rocket science here.

Load Photoshop and the picture

1 .Click "Image -> Adjust -> Auto Levels"

2. Click "Image -> Image Size -> (insert preferable value here)

3. Click "Filter -> Sharpen -> Unsharp mask (value 0.2) -> OK (I use this, it's not necessary but it gives me good results)

3. Overwrite

Easy as that. The white balance in your camera is off... when you shoot in the bathroom or any other place with fluorescent light just choose that option from your camera. "Auto Levels" in Photoshop fixes the white balance quite well though (in most cases).

Good luck practicing. ;)

Edited by By-Tor

To buy ...... or not to buy !!

Will this piece go through a number of better version like the PO ?

Or should I just get one now before the Chinese Government shuts the fsctory down !!

Buy it now - whether you buy the Asian or the ETA version, it is one of the best value reps around.

I bought the ETA version from Jos Nana - it has become my daily wear-to-work watch.

Glad you liked 'em. This is what I did, no rocket science here.

Load Photoshop and the picture

1 .Click "Image -> Adjust -> Auto Levels"

2. Click "Image -> Image Size -> (insert preferable value here)

3. Click "Filter -> Sharpen -> Unsharp mask (value 0.2) -> OK (I use this, it's not necessary but it gives me good results)

3. Overwrite

Easy as that. The white balance in your camera is off... when you shoot in the bathroom or any other place with fluorescent light just choose that option from your camera. "Auto Levels" in Photoshop fixes the white balance quite well though (in most cases).

Good luck practicing. ;)

Thanks By-Tor, im going to try it later today...

Very, very nice. The presentation box is a nice touch.

I am curious about the pricing also. I've talked to Sean a few times about some of his watches and I've found his pricing to be somewhat high, enough so that I've never bought from him.

Very, very nice. The presentation box is a nice touch.

I am curious about the pricing also. I've talked to Sean a few times about some of his watches and I've found his pricing to be somewhat high, enough so that I've never bought from him.

Seans prices pretty much the same as the prices on dealers websites...I can say this though...Sean has never sent me a defective watch, all the watches that i recieved from him have been top notch on quality and in perfect working order.

He is also top notch before, during, and after the sale, so for me he has been awesome :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Guest sub4me
Seans prices pretty much the same as the prices on dealers websites...I can say this though...Sean has never sent me a defective watch, all the watches that i recieved from him have been top notch on quality and in perfect working order.

He is also top notch before, during, and after the sale, so for me he has been awesome :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I agree every watch I've bought from Sean (ETA Swiss) has always been in perfect working order and packed very well.