When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

YM Problems. Bezel, Crown and Tube

ruja

I have recently purchased a YM Rep and am having some issues. Need some direction. The dealer will not take back so, I am going to have to try to fix myself. The Bezel turns in both directions and does not click at all. The case has 2 holes under where the Bezel rides. One has a spring ball in it and the other is empty. The bezel was very hard to remove and reinstall. The Bezel doesnt turn freely either. Any suggestions on what to do? The only piece that was with the bezel when I removed it was the Retainer Spring? Should there be any other pieces that are missing?

Here is the numbers on the case if it helps any:

R863698

Also, When I tried to unscrew the crown to adjust the time the Tube unscrewed as well and it looks like the threads are stipped in the case? The Stem is also broken?

I need some help on what parts I need to source to fix this watch so it is wearable.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Edited by ruja

I do not know who is your dealer. I will be concern if he does not want to take back the watch and send a new one or your money back. Looks like there are some part missing and that us why your bezel spins freely.

Seriously tell your dealer to send you another watch. that what you pay for anyways.

Good luck