When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

2/56 Homage LE

VDBroucke

The same in 47mm will be very nice.

But 60mm ??? who can wear it?

DSN have one 60mm who will be sell in the next month;

I have see pics and i am interested to buy one to complet the vintage collection,

But all will depend of price, as i think i will never wear a soooo big watch.

DSN one will be of stainless steel; We can imagine the wheigt !

Not for swimming or you will be obliged to dive :lol:

The same in 47mm will be very nice.

But 60mm ??? who can wear it?

DSN have one 60mm who will be sell in the next month;

I have see pics and i am interested to buy one to complet the vintage collection,

But all will depend of price, as i think i will never wear a soooo big watch.

DSN one will be of stainless steel; We can imagine the wheigt !

Not for swimming or you will be obliged to dive :lol:

Do you still have these pics? Or should I contact DSN for them?? I would love to see what he came up with.

Different I guess,

I could live with the angular CG but from that picture the strap looks out of proportion to the size of the lugs.

60mm sounds like a monster though so if that's a 26mm strap its not going to sit well on a normal sized wrist

If it stays true to the vintage Egiziano it will be a 24mm strap. I have seen some other pics of it and the strap that it does come with is quite nice and is even has the sewn in vintage GPF Mod-Dep buckle.

60mm isn't really all that big when you think about it. That dimension is the whole watch including CG. I mean it's not small, but the 44mm PAM's we wear do no take into account the extra thickness of the CG.

a new LE from Panerai

bad crown

post-1654-1232361313_thumb.jpg

Actually I don't mind the crown, the new beveled CG is really not my favourite, somehow out-of-sync with the rest of the rounded and curved case lines.

You reckon they somehow got hold of The Zigmeister's custom T-lume mix? LOL! :D

cheers,

babola

Tootall,

There are pictures on the 'Risti site with wristshots. The watch wears HUUUUUUUUGE. I could not have imagined 60mm wearing as big as it does.

Check it --> http://www.network54.com/Forum/353391/thre...B%29+--%26gt%3B

Yeah I have seen those, but thanks for the link.

IMO it doesn't wear that huge. If DSN truly does have a model like this coming out and it looks close, I'll be getting it and let you know if it wears big on me.

Do you still have these pics? Or should I contact DSN for them?? I would love to see what he came up with.

I always have the pics, but i am not at home.

i have contact DSN to know if it can be possible to reproduce this big watch, so he answer me it's on the way and send me the pics; he said it will be ready in a month.

Ask him and he probably will send pics in fews hours.

but he don't give me a price; i think price will be high because all parts seems tobe made for this one, dial, hands, case, cg...

But be carefull as the watch will be in steel with ti plated, not full titane or aluminium, so hard to wear for small wrist.

But for me, 60mm is the diameter ecluding the crown, are you sure the 60mm include the crown ?

if yes it will be only a little bit more big than a 47mm :) .