When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

looking for a good tag heur monaco

capoera

1. That place is 100% scam, and the watch in the picture is genuine. All of their pictures are of genuine watches. Why do you browse the scam sites, when we have links to trusted dealers' sites here, who can provide you best possible replicas?

2. There is no accurate replica of the TAG Monaco. Nowhere... and won't be until the movement gets replicated.

3. Read this for more information.

4. Welcome to the forum.

Ah yes the Tag Monaco..........the holy grail of the rep world.

I almost drove myself insane in the pursuance of a rep of this a couple of years ago.

I'm only now managing to cope without the medication. Now this!

Member 19,639 comes strolling in here and in a few short words my dark and satanic past mental state has been stirred again. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

JTB

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

The Monaco is a great watch. I have 3 of the Tag Heuer versions - 1)Blue Dial, 2) Black Dial limited Edition with 3 subdials but only Heuer on the dial and 3) a Black Dial Limited Edition with 2 subdials and just Heuer on the dial.

They are great watches and the square case catches the eye and I never fail to get comments about the watches.

I recently discovered a new combination that looks great - Tag makes a white perforated deployant strap for the ladies Monaco. A bit of research revealed that the strap was the same length as the mens straps so I purchased a white strap and dyed it black and now I have a strap with a racing heritage (perforates strap) and can still use the deployant buckle from Tag.

TimeShare