When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I'm new here, so hello to all.

davidf

I am also on rep geeks and wanted to see what other forums there were out there. Rep Geeks is very informative and it appears you have the same format here, great! I have ordered 3 watches from Andrew at Trusty and have received one of them (others are the secs at 12 AP ROO and the Chopard Gran Turismo - holiday so won't ship to feb). Andrew is fantastic, always responds to emails and ships quick. Any advice is always appreciated.

Thanks

DAVid

:thumbsupsmileyanim: It's great to have one of Andrews (TrustyTime.. Right) www.tt88time.com ?? that Trusty ??

good customers here from Repgeek with some pretty cool watches on order... (must get photos when you receive!! )

Sounds like you are a pretty swell guy yourself.. Much like Andrew... at Trusty. :D and what the world need

is more swell places to gather where we can spread the word about the Wonderful World of Watches (hey .. that's.. "www." )

Swell places like Repgeek, RWG and Trusty! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

You will find a wealth of information here... and a membership base that is unparalleled. Enjoy your new watches from Trusty when they arrive, and be sure to show us pictures of your new watches after Andrew finishes celebrating the Chinese New Year and gets them shipped to you!

Wish we were partying with them :animal_rooster: !!! (Andrew & Staff @ Trusty)

I'm new here too, just getting into the replicas, they seem sweet and reasonabley priced.

I think I'll like it here :)

Thhey are sweet and reasonably priced...in some cases...but not without their issues. Research well...get your expectations in check...and you'll be fine. Read my Noob Guide to help you on your journey.

Welcome David. It's true what Toad says about expectations. I just received my first rep from Andrew. I expected a cheep looking and feeling watch. What I had seen in the past led me to this conclusion. The watch I received was of good quality and substance. I was impressed to say the least. :good: I showed a few friends and family members the watch and they were impressed as well. When I see a gen Roll,omega,Tag ,ect. Im not so impressed. The watch cost between 3.000$-7.000 for example.It better look good for that kind $$$$. To see a rep that cost in the neighborhood 200.00$$$ . Thats something completly different. Enjoy :D Mike