When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Member from Germany

osd

Hi Folks,

I am a new Guy from Germany who is ineterested in Replica Watches.I have 2 Rolex Watches:

1.GMT Ceramic Bezel Real Swiss Eta Movement

2.2007 Sea-Dweller MBW Real Swiss Eta-Movement with Genuine Bezel and Crown(Crown Guard also as genuine)

In Hope to find interesting discussions and Dealer located in UK or Rest Europe because of the German Custom Problems B)

Hi there. Welcome to the addiction. You can find links to most dealer websites under "LINKS" in the forum menue. If you are concerned about customs issues, you can try PT (Precious Time) or Eurotimez or buy an EU members watch from the trade section.

CU

In Hope to find interesting discussions and Dealer located in UK or Rest Europe because of the German Custom Problems B)

Hi osd,

I'm also new to this site (looking for all kinds of IWC watches which I prefer) and had a very nice communication with Precious Time aka PT. I also think (as you do) that ordering outside the EU is too risky and try to do some business with the dealers located in UK/...

Mal schauen, was uns hier so

• 1 month later...