When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Super Avenger

niss4u2nv

This watch is typical of the reps as expected the lume dots band and so on. It has the new Asia 7750 keeps perfect time great price also included the box set for free. Great shipping and communication. could not ask for any thing more. I know theonewatch is not part of our cartel but I thought I would give it a shot so I tried buying a low-cost item every thing was fine so then I went with the super avenger great prices if not a bit better than are dealers here and the same quality.

dsc0009ys3.jpg

dscn0296qw2.jpg

Edited by TwoTone

Nice. Please report back after you have had it for awhile. Curious as to long term reliability, accuracy, and so on.

Any shots of the back side?

I am debating between this and the SFSO. Maybe both :-)

Edited by RoninQ

May I ask exactly where you found this dealer?

Ken

Hi Ken I found out about this dealer through a friend and they and a few other people have bought many watches with great service so I though I would give them a try I have been along time member here at RWG including the old RWG and replica collector so I know my stuff in that sense I liked to buy from Eddie lee but as we all know he

Hi Ken I found out about this dealer through a friend and they and a few other people have bought many watches with great service so I though I would give them a try I have been along time member here at RWG including the old RWG and replica collector so I know my stuff in that sense I liked to buy from Eddie lee but as we all know he

Thanks, I've been searching for papers for a month... Was this the boxset which the certificate was included in?

http://www.theonewatch.com/Breitling_Origi...x_set_6052.html

Thanks again!

I dono there are two on there. I have one of them think i have the original style. Just contact Helen she will be back soon after the new year.