When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Edit my post?

Guest SliceMaster

Guest SliceMaster

Hi guys, today I tried to edit one of my posts and I can figure out how to do this...on other rep.forums there are an "edit" button with your post but not here so is there another way of doing this, plz help a semi-noob

Hi guys, today I tried to edit one of my posts and I can figure out how to do this...on other rep.forums there are an "edit" button with your post but not here so is there another way of doing this, plz help a semi-noob

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there should be an EDIT button at the bottom right of your screen... ;)

EDIT - ...To the left of "QUOTE" and "REPLY"...

Guest SliceMaster
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there should be an EDIT button at the bottom right of your screen... ;)

EDIT - ...To the left of "QUOTE" and "REPLY"...

Thats the place I mean left of those buttons but there isnt any on my posts :huh::huh::huh:

OOooppss Now there is one but only on my last post here not on the first one

Edited by SliceMaster

Guest SliceMaster
Actually we just like messing with your heads. :D

Ok sorry.....can you please link me to one of your posts that is missing the edit feature?

Ken

Well this thread hasnt got any editbutton in my posts

Guest SliceMaster
Every post in this thread has an edit button in the bottom right hand corner, I'm thinking it something to do with your board settings.

Can you see avatars on the left hand side?

Ken

Yes I can see avatars and I havent changed anything in my boardsettings so I dont get it sorry

Tackar henrik

I didnt know that you had to be a paying member to edit your own posts, IMO not very nice but thats what it is so I better update then....maybe hehe

OK done that and now the EDIT button is here so thx again Henrik6 for your help

Vars

Actually I didn't know this either but Admin clued me in this morn.

Regular members have 30 minutes to edit their posts, after that the would need to contact an Admin team member to do it for them.

Ken

Guest SliceMaster
Things you learn...but now...what value...for $30 or so...nobody will ever know what you really said with that new improved modified post.

Well Toad it wasnt in this thread I wanted to edit my post, it was in another thread and I started this one just to ask how it was done,

didnt want to ask this in another persons thread, hope this explains things ok