When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor

Hi All,

Im new to the site and to rep watches in general looking to get the following.

Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor

Bell & Ross BR 03-51 GMT

U-Boat Classico Left Hook White Dial Brown Band 50mm

and a

Omega Seamaster

Was hoping someone could point me in a good direction of dealers... that have pictures of there actual products and aren't scammers.!!

Thanks

T

I don't mean to offend you, but I think you need to do some more reading. All of the supported dealers listed on the site have actual watch photos on their website. You will get farther by reading the guides in the individual sections than registering and requesting others to direct you.

Overall, it is a great place with a lot more to offer than just "who has the best xxx"

Hi Fidestro

Thanks for the heads up and no offense taken... but after sifting through loads of posts cant seam to find this "dealer/collectors" list, well not one with there web addresses on anyway.??

www.watcheden.com

www.tt88time.com

www.silix-prime.com

are the only sites i've found looking at LOADS of posts does a list exists on RWG?

Thanks if you can point me in the right direction..

T

Hi Fidestro

Thanks for the heads up and no offense taken... but after sifting through loads of posts cant seam to find this "dealer/collectors" list, well not one with there web addresses on anyway.??

www.watcheden.com

www.tt88time.com

www.silix-prime.com

are the only sites i've found looking at LOADS of posts does a list exists on RWG?

Those are some of them...check the menu option at the top "Links"...it will take you HERE. You'll find useful links for all aspects of watch collecting and modding.

You might have to upgrade the membership to a paid subscription to see the links. Be sure to read the trade reviews section from the main page (after login)...to view feedback about the various collectors. All collectors have received some bad feedback...so you have to decide for yourself who to go to.

Read my Noob Guide linked in my signature, and that should help you through your introduction to the rep world.

Welcome aboard.