When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trustytime.com Down... Apologies

Dear folks,

Some problems with trustytime.com. Please do not worry. Everything is still in operation. Orders are still being fulfilled and sent out. Please do not panic. I know you guys are worried when you see the site down. Rest assured I am taking care of the problems. Tracking Numbers will still be sent via email. =) Orders can be placed via email also.

Meanwhile, if you need anything, please email me at sales@trustytime.com

Thanks!

ANDREW

Thanks for the message, Andrew! :)

You have always had good communication with the customers.

Apologies on the down time.. i have many of you guys telling me over email last night. I was at the Airport in China and flight was delayed for 4 hours. Slept at airport on the dirty carpet and headed back hom early in the wee hours... till now... dead tired but still cannot rest. There are people waiting for their orders to be fulfilled.. ALAS

Andrew

Apologies on the down time.. i have many of you guys telling me over email last night. I was at the Airport in China and flight was delayed for 4 hours. Slept at airport on the dirty carpet and headed back hom early in the wee hours... till now... dead tired but still cannot rest. There are people waiting for their orders to be fulfilled.. ALAS

Andrew

Now thats what I call dedication!

I'd be snoozing right now! :yawn:

Cheers,

Jon :victory: