When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

correct spelling on portuguese ?

alexsedlex

Hi all,

I'd like to buy a portuguese 7 days, but it seems that all the sellers have ones with the word "RESEPVE" instead of "RESERVE" written on the mass.

two days ago I have mailed some of the boutiques recommended, but this far, only one negative answer.

do you know where I'm sure to find one with the correct spelling ?

regards,

Alex

Edited by alexsedlex

ALL and I mean ALL have the correct spelling now. I bought mine from Andrew even after he said "it is as shown on picture". The one on the pic had the incorrect spelling but this was the first batch and they never updated the pics. As they all drop ship they have no clue wether the new ones have the correct spelling or not. As the new BIG Ingy is from the same maker I took the chance and guess what... I got the correct spelling. So the dealer doesn't matter (as long as you don't get old stock).

lug widt: 22mm

Ok, thanks for the answer and the lug width !

I'll juste have to wait now... maybe the most hard part :D

thanks again ;)

As Rolexman mentioned, all should have the correct spelling now. So if you had just procured yours, you should get the new one... Unless of course, Chris still has old stock...

Happy waiting... Not only is it the hardest part, it's the most fun part of our hobby! :lol: